Tuesday, November 20, 2012

REVIEW- NATURE REPUBLIC SUPER ORIGIN COLLAGEN BB CREAM

Hola ladies!

another bb cream sample, again i think it is wiser to spend a little bit of money on samples *although we should be getting samples for free but it is okay :)* rather than buying the whole bottle yet it might not work well on you :P

so this is another sample that i got from K-POP BEAUTYSHOP

I LOVE THE SAMPLE PACKAGING!
i think if the real item is like this, i would love it, i love anything comes in a tube like this, handy and practical for me. It has spf25 which is good for me :)





this is the swatch, the color is beige almost to skin light and from what i have observed, usually skin like tones of bb cream will create a lighter and whiter shade on my skin which make me have to use a darker tone of color powder to settle my face.



the texture is.. medium weight, somehow airy and slightly powdery for a bb cream when you blend it and what i love about this is it gets dry as soon as it is blend onto the skin and leaves your skin matte due to its "powdery" texture. It has this soft and girly scent * am so bad describing scent*



again, i love the final result straight after applying it but lets see how long it last on my skin :)


this is taken after 3 hrs :P
oily skin! i dont really mind the oil on my cheek/bone because it made my face that i applied some high-lighter but i hate it on my nose :(
but this is how bb cream is on my face :) 



conclusion:
i got oily within 3 hours, enough said :P
medium coverage with a powdery texture once apply to the face * i love*
but sadly, it is not a good oil control bb cream
i love the scent


will i repurchase?
nope because i want to find other bb cream that can make my skin matte.







No comments: