Sunday, November 25, 2012

THE LIEBSTER AWARD

Another Award? 
YAY!

Special thanks to:


An award for being a dearest? awww thats so sweet :)
anyway, as usual when it comes to an award there are several rules:

1. When you receive the award, thank the person who gave it to you and post the link to his/her blog in your blog post.
2. Post 11 things about yourself
3. Answer the eleven questions from the person who tagged you
4. Choose 11 inspiring bloggers whose blog has less than 200 followers, and link their pages in your post
                                                   5. Create 11 questions for them to answer
6. Post your post link to comment box below 

(for 11 inspiring bloggers that I tagged)

#1
CHECK!

#2
                                             Post 11 things about yourself:


- I Love Horror Movie
- I dont eat seafood apart from fish
- I am super terrify to butterfly
-I am a messy person (messy makes me comfortable, weird much? ;P)
- I am horrible in learning languages unless i love it with passion.
-I love all things fine and expensive :P
- I hate dolls/soft toys
- I love sweet surprises (not the one that you got drench in water or being shower in flour :s)
- I love talking by myself (sometimes it helps me to find an answer)
- I make friends with literally everyone :D
- I hate backstabber, hypocrite, materialistic-minded, jealous-ers and liars and i prefer to not be near them :) 

#3
1.  Please introduce yourself  :)
- helo i am Feegy (Fweegy is just for fun :p, 25 years old but sometimes i still act like a child haha, i love beauty, fashion & art, i love all things girly but not too much :P

2. How many languages you can speak? please mention it one by one.
- only English, Indonesian and a little bit of French

3.  Tell me your most unforgettable moment!
- cant really mention one because all of them are special hehe

4. What is your dream job?
- alot, one of it was to be able to work in a magazine company but noone would hire me hahah or i want to own a fashion boutique, or a cafe but lastly i think i am working in my dream job, being able to be my own boss!

5. Which one do you prefer, fashion or beauty? please tell me the reason :)
- fashion actually although i have been loving beauty for a very long time. That is because with fashion, it enhances your natural beauty and body shape from top to bottom while makeup is just on the face :) but i still love makeup 

6. One beauty product that you can live without (it can be makeup or skincare)
- toner :D

7. Which country you would like to live?why you want to live in there?
- Anywhere in Europe haha hmm because, i dont know i guess the weather, the people, the rules, the government and i think the shopping? :P i dont know

8. Tell me the meaning of your blog's name!
- dont really have one but i created it to avoid using my real names :P hmm lets see do i have any meaning probably muse = a person who is beautiful, wonderland = fantasy.. ??? 

9. What are your hobbies?
- shopping :P designs... what else.. yeah those two :P

10. What you fear the most? why?
- i fear a lot because deep down i get scared easily

11.  What do you hope for yourself for the next 5 years?
- to be able to have my own company and go international :D

#4
 the eleven bloggers are:

#5
1. if you could turn back the time, would you change anything? why?
2. tell me one makeup or skin care item that you cant live without and why?
3. what's your must have items for summer and rainy season ? why?
4. what's your favorite color?
5. do you sleep with lights on or off? 
6. tell me three of your imperfections
7. tell me three of your perfections
8. whats your pet-peeves (things that annoy you so much)?
9. tell me a product (skincare/makeup) that you regret buying.
10.  when you were a kid, what was your dream job?
11. inner beauty or outer beauty and why?

#6 
dont forget to post your link on the comment box so that i can read your post ;)





4 comments:

Unknown said...

sis,kamu masuk nominasi juga di blogku
cek yach say kalo gak keberatan
http://lina88makeup.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

Sekar Suci said...

Ahhh... kamu orang ketiga yg aku tahu takut sama kupu-kupu.

http://hanaiyzm.blogspot.com

Leonita Nerisa said...

thanks for your answers gy :D

Love,Leonita
www.blackblueblizzard.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

@Lina: wahhh makasihhh mwahhhh hehehehe i check it laterrr! ;D

@sekar: iya aku ga suka kupu2, capung, kecoa yg gt2 bener2 anti ahhaha

@Lele: welcome le ahhaaha