Friday, May 31, 2013

MUSES TOP PICKS FOR SUMMER: PEACH TONE BLUSHER


Eloha my pretty babies!

As we all know that.. some parts of the world are welcoming summer
but for some reason, in here, rain still pouring.
But that doesnt stop me from giving you my personal choices or tips ;)

Today, well lately, i have been loving peach color tones.
Yes, it could be to the orange-y side or the pink-ish side or maybe the perfect peach tone.

I decided to share with you some of the products i love and they are from my personal collection ;)
All these products can be found in malls or online shop ;)

For online shop, i did most of my shopping with
Mirielle Beaute
TWL Cosmetics

and as for sleek, kindly check mooishe.com
(not sure if they have this colors)

but if you have any other personal choice on where to buy them :) kindly buy them there.


I am sharing you my top picks for peach tones blushers.


L-R: TONYMOLY CRYSTAL JELLY, ETUDE HOUSE CUPCAKE ALL OVER COLOR, ETUDE HOUSE WATER COLOR BLUSHER, SILKY GIRL BLUSH HOUR, SLEEK MAKEUP BLUSH AND ELF BAKED BLUSH

#1. TONYMOLY CRYSTAL JELLY CHEEK POT #01

Alright, you know that this is my favorite brand for Korean makeup :) 
The reason why i love this brand, their color pigmentation (although soft) is great, giving off such a nice soft natural color ;) This blusher has a cream texture but the best thing is, it has a great pigmentation and giving off soft flush on the cheeks.


#2 ETUDE HOUSE SWEET RECIPE CUPCAKE ALL OVER COLOR #02

Well, with this one here, it is a multi function product, it can be used for eyes, lips and cheeks but i am keeping it to my cheeks :) This for me has the perfect shade of soft peach! and what is even better, i never have luck with Etude's product in their pigmentation but this one says otherwise :)


#3 ETUDE HOUSE WATER COLOR BLUSHER #2

If i mention above the color is pigmented, and my not-so-good luck with Etude,
this product right here has even a better higher pigmentation! You need a tiny bit for the cheeks :D
trust me, i learned the hard way haha


#4 SILKYGIRL BLUSH HOUR #1

I have been eyeing this product for quite sometimes and i think this is the cheapest amongst the other, so if you are in a tight budget, i do recommend this one. Not only it has the perfect soft peachy pink color, but for the price, it gives off a great pigmentation :) 


#5 SLEEK MAKEUP BLUSH #926

Now, this is probably the pricy-est one among the other but it should be a low cost product in the UK.
Honestly, i think the money i spent on this product is super worth it. Sleek has a great image for their pigmentation in their product. And as you can see below, it does has a great and high pigmentation!

I know this isnt exactly peach but i cant not insert this blusher here!
I love the golden rosy peachy color :D


#6 ELF BAKED BLUSH #PEACHY CHEEKY

Last but not least, I heard this is the dupe for MAC.
Although in the picture it only shows "almost white" but trust me
as soon as you applied it onto your cheeks, you can see a soft peach color.
Pigmentation is alright, but always can layer it up!


Here are the swatches :D




alright, as for the longevity, i cant really say much because i tend to do touch up :P
but in terms of pigmentation, most of them have pigmentation that i am happy with.
I am not much bothered with the texture as long as it has a great color on my cheeks.

what are your favorite peachy tone blushers?
share them with me, maybe i might buy them :P



ps: like my new disclaimer?

1 comment:

The Serotinal said...

Very helpful post! I love peach blushes, so I will check these out. Thanks! ^^