Friday, May 24, 2013

REVIEW (SPONSORED): PAC LONG WEARING TWO WAY CAKE #02 OCHRE



Hello love :)

so today, aside from my awful emotion breakdown, i am sticking to my passion as a beauty blogger and to write a review on one of the product i am being sponsored with by PAC

but before i jump into the product, they gave me a brochure consisting of all their products inside :)
so if you wanna know what they have, kindly click on these pictures.








The price:
you can check it on their website :)



The packaging:

I personally think their packaging are simple, clean and professional.
It comes with the outer box where it contains all information that you need to know and the material that they choosed and used are durable for the product to be protected ;) 



it has printed the expiration date which is useful for me ;D
as i tend to forget the date and numbers.


They have the ingredients so incase if you are allergic to certain substances, then you an always check it out here :D


Inside the box packaging, you will find the product *of course* and a tiny folded paper.
Inside the tiny folded paper contains the product lists and usage for foundations and powders :)

I think this is very informative so i dont have to go to the store to ask questions, i prefer to read it understand it, choose which products i want to buy and buy it straight away :)

save up time.


As for the product itself, i personally think the product packaging design is just unique!
i never seen anything like that before :P and on the product itself is written

" long wearing two way cake"

and mine is in #2 




To use the product, simply open it like usual and it comes with the buff underneath the powder.
i love the shape i dont know why :P 



the color swatch:

what i love about this product is the texture on the powder,
so soft and velvety. The coverage is good! it covers and hides my imperfection and it is easy to blend :)
the best thing it absorbs into the skin easily. 


When i tried the powder as a foundation by adding water on the sponge, 
it doesnt really work that well because it doesnt pick up the powder that well
but when i apply it as a powder,it settled in quickly and perfectly :)

so i think this is best to be worn as a powder itself.


so lets see if the " long wearing " statement is true :)




Knowing i have a very oily skin, by applying powder doesnt usually last long on me 
but with this powder, a good 5 hours with just the powder, is superb!

conclusion:
- LONG LASTING! for my oily skin
- love the packaging so unique!
- superb texture and coverage :) no powder ever cover my imperfection by itself
- no strong scent
- very informative outer packaging

DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS SPONSORED, DO A DEPTH RESEARCH BEFORE PURCHASING AS EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT SKIN TYPE. I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENT. THESE WORDS ARE MINE AND PURELY WRITTEN BASED ON MY OWN EXPERIENCE TESTING THE PRODUCT AND ALL MY WORDS ARE TRUE






6 comments:

Fenny said...

I never try to use this brand before! But you make it sounds like a good product which need to try it! :)

Nice blog dear!

Xoxo,
http://ladies-homejournal.blogspot.sg/

Unknown said...

@fenny: it is good on me :D i even bought a new one that suits my skintone haha :P thanks dear!

Fels said...

I love this product! Have been repurchased it twice hehe.. The texture is great n soft.. Also long lasting at my face.. The coverage is also pretty good for me.. And I agree with u, its more great for using it as powder than foundie..
Great review.. ^^d

Fels-beauty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

@fels: yeap!! so happy to get this item to try and it is so good i even bought it in my own shade haha :P

Fels said...

Ouch! Just notice that at my PAC, there's no "long wearing" title.. Just two way cake >.< Keliru bu, maaphh.. T___T
Then I guess, produk ini upgrade-an nya two way cake PAC yang biasa kupakai.. ? *padahal buat aku, PAC yang biasa kupakai udah tahan lama! N it looks so similar with your picture here.. Hahahha..
Will try this new product soon! Hihihihi..:D

Anonymous said...

I have used it since 2007. I tried other brand, but it is still the best for me. Love it! ^^