Sunday, August 25, 2013

MUSES EVENT REPORT: BIODERMA


Hello Gorgeous!

Who here have heard of BIODERMA?

I have! and there were times when I travel and I had to resist from buying this brand.
Why? well lets see, I dont like buying items that i cant get at my own country because
that will upset me. Weird much?

So, I heard of Bioderma when i watched other international beauty youtuber
and I wish and hope to have my hands on the product. It seems so handy and practical.

I was so happy when I got the invitation to come to the event
*thank you to one of my beauty blogger friend *kissesesesesss**

Long story short, I attend the event in a short notice but that is okay because I didnt regret it!
I felt that the event was perfectly organized, structured, informative 
 and I dont have any disappointment or complaints at all :)

I love the decoration, a range of pink flowers, balloons and colors with the products around the room.




There were some snacks too and drinks ranging from juice, water to tea :)
I was hungry because I didnt eat lunch so I was happy to find the snacks :P


Here is the whole room's set-up and decorations.



When I walked into the room, I was greeted by Louis & Yi Chieh who both work and help to distribute Bioderma into Indonesia * thank you for them to be able to bring Bioderma into Indonesia*

and I met Beatrix ( hope I spell her name correctly) who is also a part of Bioderma/Dermanesia team and, a gorgeous lady with an exotic and sexy skin who took pictures through the whole event! I dont know how to spell her name *sorry but you are gorgeous*


and before the event started, we all were snacking and chit chatting.
It was good meeting all the beauty bloggers whom I havent met before
or whom I didnt have a chance to say Hi before.


and this is me with the travel size product.
* I swear once they are out for sell in Guardian, early Sept, i will buy A LOT for stocks at home! *


Let the event begin!
It started with the definition of BIODERMA. It is a combination of two major concept:
Biology & Dermatology
which means they combined the science to relate and understand the skin problems & need.
Their concept is to find the formula for skincare in a biological ways that recover the natural skin's function. Skin condition mostly affected from our external surrounding such as stress, medical treatment and sometimes it is the skin aging *this we cant avoid*.  Bioderma uses 100% active ingredients even if you have the most sensitive skin ever! 


Then the history of Bioderma. It was first located in Lyon , France
*France is my #1 destination to travel*
and in 1991, Bioderma introduced Sensibio H2O,
the first cleanser without having to cleanse it after with water.





We learned about different types of skin,
this is new to me because, i dont really have a lot of knowledge when it comes to skincare
but after this event, I have some new knowledge :P

click to enlarge the picture to be able to read.



We have a tiny chemistry class
* I didnt take chemistry haha but this surely brings me back to high-school memories*
There are 5 tubes with different products and we had to tested the acidic-alkali level
*sorry i dont know the perfect chemistry word for this haha i forgot the name*



Here is the team working to find out how acidic or alkali
each products were.


This is the result so lets see what it says!


First apologize for the picture, I know you cant read the numbers but, let me just summarized.
From the experiment we did, we found out one of the products with the label Micelle contains a neutral ingredients that was proven with the ph 4-5 *the best ph level for our skin is ranging from 4-5.5 * whilst other products ranging from acidic or alkali.

When a product that is too acidic, it will somehow erodes the skin layer and when a product has too much alkali, the skin will feel tight. 

*now that is a new knowledge for me haha* 


And the introduction why BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O is the best!


Why BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O is so famous?
It uses the michelle solution where Hydrophilic and Lipophilic substance are combined.
Hydrophilic contains water while Lipophilic contains oil therefore it cleanse and restore the skin.

click picture to enlarge to see the information.





And another experiment to prove why this product is so good!
Yi Chieh apply a very thick foundation onto my hand.
*sorry the camera didnt capture the color but basically my hands were two tones haha dark and light*


and this is after he removed the makeup with one swip of Bioderma Sensibio H2O.


and this is the summary how Bioderma works :)
kindly click picture to enlarge.





After the whole session is done, we take more pictures!




To find out more, kindly like their FB page & follow their twitter !


In short words, I am satisfied with the whole event. I think this is one of the event that I can give my thumbs up :D I love how clear the event was in terms of the organization of the location, the informations and the experiments to prove the products, the snacks and drinks, the samples and I love how everyone was friendly and introduced themselves to one another. 
* this is my own opinion :) *

alrighty then! til next post :* 

Dont forget to follow me on:
twitter: @museswonderland
instagram: museswonderland

like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland


4 comments:

Jesslyn Prijanto said...

OMG gi postnya panjang banget, seriusan acaranya bagus + rapihhhhhh
beneran gw makin penasaran sama si bioderma >.<

with love,
Lyne
http://lynlyne.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

@jess: yoi! acara jelas and organized ahhaa jd gw suka and gw bikin sedetail mungkin hahaha suka gw ga sia2 gw ikut + sakit kepala pas sampe ahhaa

Unknown said...

kalau mau beli bioderma dmn ya ?
setelah liat post ini kok jadi semakin pengen coba..

Unknown said...

@amourpixie: di guardian jakarta :)