Saturday, September 28, 2013

MUSES HALLOWEEN SERIES: MARIE ANTOINETTE INSPIRED


Hello my sugar popsicles!

October is just around the corner. Now, where did the previous months go?
I feel like yesterday was only my birthday and soon within few more months,
we are welcoming christmas and new year.

*feeling old*

So, to celebrate halloween, I decided to come up with:
HALLOWEEN SERIES LOOKS

where I will be posting 1 or 2 looks that are easy and simple
to be wear on Halloween

*and this is also because, I never do anything on halloween so 
Why not create some fun looks at home :P *

This first look is inspired by Marie Antoinette.
* google her biography to get to know her*

Here are the few pictures :)
Marie Antoinette is one of the well educated woman with poise.
The reason why I chose her was because she was the queen, she had all the best
quality in materials for fashion and beauty. She was well known for her taste.
Everyone wanted to be like her.

Here are the simple look that I recreate
* minus the costume, I have no idea where or how to sew her costumes*




This is today's Halloween Inspired Look!

Make sure to follow me on:
twitter: @museswonderland
instagram: museswonderland

like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland

for the next updated look!
x



3 comments:

Mama San said...

jrenk! ih keren deh benerrrr... asik halloween masih panjang berarti akan ada banyak look lainnya *ngarep* ditunggu :*

Elin Ivana said...

Hello! I love your review. You always come up with complete review.
You're beautiful anyway. Wanna follow each other maybe?

Love,
ELIN
http://elinivana.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

@sanny: thank you ehehe padahal ini ak merasa belum perfecto bangettt sempet ragu utk di post hahahah

@elin: thank you dear :* will follow your blog