Tuesday, January 21, 2014

MUSES HOW TO'S: CHINESE NEW YEAR EASY NAILART


Hey hey heyyyy!
Another quick tutorial on my blog today ;)

I am going to show you a very quick and easy nailart.
After I googled for so many design, I decided to go with two designs
that I think are easy and quick.

The products that you need are:
- RED & GOLD nail polish
- white, yellow, black, red paint 
- tiny brush 

All of the paint and brush can be buy at a stationary store.

Just before I start, i am not a nail artist.
This is my first nail art tutorial and I am still learning and improving.
This is my own way of doing, so if you have your own preferably way in designing, feel free to use it ;) 

CNY NAIL ART #1

Start by applying your red nail polish, let it dry.


Next, take your brush, dip it into the white paint lightly.
*make sure the paint is not too much*


Then, lightly "dot" onto the nails on the spot of you likings.
You make make 3 dots up to 5 dots.


Once the white dots are done, dip it onto yellow paint and 
dot once in the middle of the white dots to make it looks like a flower ;)

Do the same of the Yellow and white paint ;) so you have a white and yellow flower!



Tadah!


CNY NAIL ART #2

Again, start your nails with the basic gold color.


Use the black paint, make small rugged tiny stroke to make it looks like branches.


With the same step of dotting, apply it with the red and white color on the nails.
It can overlap with the black branch if you wish.



Lastly, apply the yellow dot in the middle of the "flower" that you made.


Ta-da!


Simple and easy right?
If it is confuses you, like how it does to me at first haha
I went to youtube to search ;) there are a lot!

I hope it helps!

Dont forget to follow me on:
twitter: @museswonderland

like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland

ps: i accept makeup for all occasions 
(party, sweet seventeen, pre-wed, engagement,etc)
at a reasonable prices for you to choose from ;)
kindly contact me if you need makeup service!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

keren banget yg gold!! ^^
jadi pengen minta digambar aja lol..
hihi.. fee free to visit my make up for lunar year too..

www.my-twin.sister.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

@nova: hihi makasihh! sini aku gambarinnnnn :D