Wednesday, March 26, 2014

MAKEUP TUTORIAL: "LET IT GO" BY DEMI LOVATO INSPIRED


Hello everyone,
here i am back with another tutorial.
This time, it is a beauty tutorial :P

Have you seen the music video from Demi Lovato "Let it go"?
Well, since the world raves on the movie and the song, this particular song,
I decided to search it on youtube, and Demi's music clip came up.

I watched it, not only I fall in love with the song but I fall in love with the whole makeup look!

This post is dedicated for you all out there, I recreate her look.
A blue smokey look.




To watch the tutorial on how to get this look,
click here!

and, I cut my hair! :P
Just to let you guys know hihihi




Products used:
- Sephora Makeup Academy Palette
(eyes and blush)
- Foundation: Lancome Teint Miracle
- Powder: LT Pro loose powder
- Eyebrow: Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Contouring: LT Pro shade and tint
- Lipstick: Make Over #brunettepink



Anyway, enjoy the tutorial and lets sing along!
LET IT GOOOOOOO
LET IT GOOOO
CANT HOLD IT BACK ANYMOREEEEEEEEEE

find me on these media:
twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland




2 comments:

Xiao Vee said...

aku suka sama foto2 yg skrg fwee, kalo biasanya fotonya kecil2 agak susah liatnya >.<
nice tutorial ^^

Unknown said...

@xiavee: hahaha iya neh kmrn pd minta poto yg gede jadi aku gedein ajaaa :P aku pikir pas aku bikin kecil, di click th jadi gede tp kayaknya kaga ya :P