Monday, October 27, 2014

HALLOWEEN MAKEUP TUTORIAL: BILLY THE PUPPET (MADE EASY + VIDEO TUTORIAL)




Hello everybody!

So I purposely post this on a Monday. Why?

Well, as you may know, halloween is this FRIDAY and this is just one of my easy halloween tutorial look for you to be inspired :) If you want to be BILLY THE PUPPET, the makeup is super easy and the costume itself is easy. Since this is still Monday, I am sure you have enough time to prepare for everything ;) Feel free to buy the costumes and makeup at any place you prefer. 



If you wish to see the tutorial, well it is a time elapsed tutorial where you can see every process hehe which i think it is much better than cutting the video? I dont know, let me know if you prefer this type of makeup tutorial. 

All you need are:
1. RED LIPSTICK & LIP LINER
2. 1 OR 2 SHADES LIGHTER THAN YOUR SKIN FOUNDATION
3. TRANSLUCENT POWDER
4.  LIQUID EYELINER / GEL EYELINER
5. BLACK, GREY AND RED EYESHADOWS

As for costumes:
1. RED BOW TIE
2. WHITE PLAIN BUTTON UP SHIRT
3. BLACK BLAZER
4. BLACK PANTS
5. RED SHOES
6. WHITE GLOVES

So I hope these are helpful and... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I shall see you on my next post!

Let me know what do you want me to do a review or makeup tutorials on! or any tips you want to hear from me hehehe

come and find me:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland




No comments: