Friday, October 17, 2014

REVIEW: CABIN CREW KIT ( SKIN TONIC FOR AIR, LAND AND SEA) SKIN RENEWAL SERUM


Another skincare that is worth to try! 

Hello there!
Have you ever wanted a product that is so handy and easy to use on everyone? literally every one in this planet. Well look no more because here, I will share a product that suitable for everyone for a gorgeous healthy looking skin.


Cabin Crew Kit, doesnt the name remind you of flights, traveling and fun? I am not an adventurous person but I am sure we need a good skincare to protect our skin in everything we do. Here I will be talking about CABIN CREW KIT SKIN RENEWAL SERUM.

Our skin adjust to environmental and seasonal changes, some people might have a dry skin from normal skin or some from oil to normal. Like me, living in a tropical country, where there are only sun and rain, we all know how humid it is and my skin gets very oily where i have to blot and touch up once a while. But whenever I go to another place where it is winter time, my skin gets normal. Less oily and I dont need to blot! and my makeup stays longer. So from here I realized we do need a good protection and nutrients for our skin to avoid premature ageing. No I dont want to have wrinkles yet.



This product is suitable both men and women from east to west to dark and fair skin I tell ya, EVERYONE can use this! 
Ingredients in this product has an optimal dosage for the best result in shorter time, so if you like me, want to see somehow and somewhat quick result, here is the product for you. It also contains 0% paraben which is good and each of them are encapsulated by multilayered liposomes for penetration into deeper layer allowing your skin showing noticeable improvement in just days.

The Skin Renewal Serum is a gentle exfoliation agent with a non-irrational formula which supports in removing the uppermost layer of skin debris and uncover the soft and smooth skin beneath for a more youthful glow.  - mycabincrewkit.com

Exfoliation is one of the most important process and techniques in skincare. Why?
It removed the dead skin cells on the surface and helps with the skin texture. Minimize the pores by removing the keratinized skin around the pore's edges and of course by exfoliating will improve the moisture underneath the tissue where once the layer of the dead skin surface is remove, you are exposed to a more radiant and fair skin.





Cabin Crew Kit Skin Renewal Serum comes in a transparent, gel-ish texture where it blends easily into the skin and absorbed quickly. Unfortunately, I am pretty picky when it comes to scent *if you are a follower or a subscriber to my blog for a very long time you know that I dont do well with strong scent* and I do realized this product has a certain scent but for it doesnt linger too long, which is a good thing :D

This serum exfoliate gently the top layer of dry, dead skin cells, showing a more healthier and radiant skin. It helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, not forgetting, improving the skin's elasticity and youthful glow with a stimulation of collage synthesis. 


How to apply?
- Apply 2 pumps on your face and neck after washing them (before moisturizer). 
Do avoid eyes area and use this day and night. 


So what are you waiting for?
come and grab them on their website 

GET 8% OFF FROM YOUR PURCHASE BY ENTERING THE CODE:
MUSES8OFF

and dont forget to..
find me:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland





No comments: