Monday, November 10, 2014

MAKEUP TUTORIAL: HOW TO BE A MAN


Ola! we are back to a Monday *hmph*
Instead doing a gorgeous or scary tutorial,
why not do something different?
still in a tutorial category but... why not turn into a man?
I know I did a tutorial like this before but lets play with a new technique shall we?
I have a tutorial on my youtube channel *do subscribe* and scroll down for the link.


CLICK HERE FOR TUTORIAL
*please subscribe*

I totally forgot to show you what I used but no worries, they are just basic makeup.

PRODUCTS:
1. contouring and highlight kit
(cream and powder)
2. eyebrow pencil
3. gel eyeliner + stippling brush
3. eyeshadow
(grey and brown)

Please follow me on:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland

Alright bye sexy!



No comments: