Friday, November 21, 2014

MAKEUP TUTORIAL: HOW TO - NATURAL EYE LOOK FOR MONOLID


Hey beauties!
I am back with a tutorial. It is very simple. This tutorial is for you who have monolids.
First, i know i dont really have monolids but when I open my eyes, my lids disappear so i thought why not right? 

I am planning to have another tutorial for night look for the monolids, i am actually planning to have a model for that one and of course in a video on my youtube channel. Any of you interested to volunteer? let me know in the comment box hehe Jakarta only though. 



Why do this type of eye makeup?
Well, i have friends who are monolids and they asked me often on how to do the eye makeup that is easy and enhance the size of their eyes. Here is the first tutorial for the eyes for daily natural look.

Click on the picture below to watch the tutorial on my youtube channel and again, dont forget to subscribe! 



Here are the products I used.
Inglot palette * customized by myself*, Nyx black label lipstick in #summer in the hamptons, Caring colors eyeliner and K.ji liquid eyeliner.

Simple right?
Yes that is the whole idea! I want you to look gorgeous with simple products.

Please follow me on:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland



2 comments:

Belliani Bebe said...

Wah keliatan beda before afternya. AKu suka sama makeup kamu fegi. Soalnya keliatan natural dan cantik.

http://www.aloha-bebe.com/

Unknown said...

Bebeee hehe makasihhh. Ini aku malah merasa ga keliayan banget :( hehehe