Thursday, November 13, 2014

MAKEUP TUTORIAL: A SOFT ROMANCE CUT CREASE- MYKIE INSPIRED



Hello gorgeous! so after my transformation into a man, i am pretty sure you are all miss my real self?
yes? no? nevertheless, i am back into a woman hahaha. Today's post is a special one. Since it is the weekend, and some of you are probably planning you date? activities? well here is one look for you, the bold and brave ladies that dare to look different yet feminine! 
I have the tutorial and please do subscribe to my youtube channel!
Click here to watch!


Alright love!
Happy dating! Happy weekend!
and if you are a tiny bit nosey on my activity, well
......
Please follow me on:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland




No comments: