Friday, December 12, 2014

HOW TO: KOREAN STYLE EYEBROW


Hello everybody!
Alright before you are bashing me with comments, FIRST! my stream of makeup is not korean *im being honest* not because i dont like them, I LOVE THEM! but they dont look good on me :( 
However, I would love to give one of their signature look a try. Not really a look though but they are pretty well known for their eyebrows shape and i do agree, this shape gives you a much younger looking :P so why not let me share with you on how to get this eyebrow shape and this is for you who have a pretty high arch of eyebrows like mine :)
I shaved my eyebrows like half so i can get this eyebrow look. It is pretty hard with a high arch looking eyebrow to create a straight pair of eyebrow. Well you can but it would look thick and i dont want it.
So if you have a pretty high arch, i suggest to do some shaving or hide it first or if you dont mind the brows appear then, it is fine :)

Then, it is really up to you on how the angle of the curve you would like them to be. I still prefer mine with a tiny bit of curve and arch haha

FOR TUTORIAL SCROLL DOWN!



CLICK HERE FOR THE TUTORIALS!
DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE BABES!

Please follow me on:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 




No comments: