Monday, January 5, 2015

A CUT CREASE GLAM EYE LOOK MAKEUP TUTORIAL IN PINK AND GOLD


Well hello you *poke*! So it has been a few days since 2015 started. Any resolution? You know what, i stop doing them since i cant keep up with them haha and i will just go with the flow where the year takes me however, i still hope, wish and pray for the best this year. So first tutorial this January. Another cut crease and please dont get shock on my skin up close. I was breaking out and sunburnt. Who knew there is a sun and heat up in the mountain right? yeap this girl right here! *points myself* I know it is silly of me and apparently, logically, the higher you are the closer you are to the sun and with no sunscreen it doesnt make my skin any better. OH! my new year resolution would be: to take care of my skin more haha *i will try to keep up with it now!



Alrighty! So here are the products used:

1. Eyebrow Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade *my holy grail product* in dark brown
2. NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk as the base
3. Sephora makeup academy palette for the eyeshadow and sadly there were no names or shades so i cant put them in but you can use other products that have similar colors.
4. Maybelline gel eyeliner in black *another holy grail product for the drugstore category*
5. Lashes - no brand 

Alright, let me know what other makeup look you would like to see?
birthdays? party? sweet seventeen? or if you would like to have my makeup and hairdo service, let me know: muses.wonderland@yahoo.com

Please follow me on:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 





No comments: