Friday, January 16, 2015

HUMAN SNAKE MAKEUP TUTORIAL (FACE PAINTING) INSPIRED BY GLAM&GORE


Hello lovers!
I am back with a face paint. I know a lot of the beauty bloggers have done this type before but hey! I was bored, stressed out and needed a distraction and voila! here is the result. I have the tutorial so no worries, you will see how i do this :) All of the pictures are not edited except for the eyes since you all know i cant wear contact lenses. This tutorial is inspired by Glam & Gore Mykie my favorite youtube guru/ makeup artist/ personality. Of course, again, her version is different haha but with the lack of media and material also time, this is my own version :) hope you all like it!
Yas yas, we will move on to the video tutorial but before that, here are the products:

NORMAL LOOK:
1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
3. lashes- no brand
4. NYX SMLC abu dhabi

FACE PAINT:
1. PAC face paint in Green, gold, black, white
2. Sariayu 25th anniversary eyeshadow palette
3. Silky girl eyeliner


Alright, so click here for the video tutorial!

and lastly, a quick hot kisses from me *mwah* now who can resists this, right?


Happy Weekend and i am going to go back to my designs and trying to finish up by tonight because i want to enjoy my weekend. 

Please follow me on:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 

ps: let me know what do you want me to review, do a tutorial or give you tips on!
or if you want to join my one day beauty course for Valentine or Chinese New Year, contact me!




1 comment:

hanny.only said...

Teteupp ya ekspresi manisss.. gemes gw.. haha.. ini membuat gw batal buang net kmrn gw bli bawang.. ihihihiiii.. seruuuu!!! Thumbs up yooo... ^_^