Monday, January 19, 2015

A ROMANTIC SMOKEY WITH URBAN DECAY NAKED 3 MAKEUP TUTORIAL


Hello girlies! Another quick and easy tutorial for today and surprise! i added some colors onto this eye look haha i mean, you all know me, i love my neutrals but i thought, why not try pink and used the Urban Decay Naked Palette 3? i owned it and i haven't use it for a long time. Here is one creation for a daily wear and you can wear this look to college, work or maybe just a hanging out kinda day with your loved ones. A subtle yet girly look for you from me! want to know how to get this eye look? scroll down!
Product used:

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
2. Naked 3 palette *all colors are in the video*
3. Gel Liner - sasa.com
4. Lashes- no brand
5. NYX JEP in Milk

Alrighty, scroll down to click on the link that direct you to the tutorial!


CLICK HERE FOR THE TUTORIAL 
*Dont forge to subscribe*

Have you used Naked 3 palette before? if you have, let me know the eye look that you created!
leave the links below because i would love to read them! 
Now i must go and do my packaging design so i shall talk to you all later and if you miss me, kindly find me on the social media and say hi!

Please follow me on:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 

ps: let me know what do you want me to review, do a tutorial or give you tips on!
 or if you want to do a collaboration / sponsors/ partnership/ endorsement / makeup service, kindly email me at:
muses.wonderland@yahoo.com




No comments: