Friday, January 23, 2015

TOP 10 BEAUTY PRODUCTS UNDER RP 100.000 RECOMMENDATION

Top 10 Indonesian beauty products under rp 100.000. If you are in a tight budget but would love to look amazing, I have a few choices and product recommendation for you! All are found in Indonesia, Jakarta and each product cost below RP 100.000

Hello you! Since everyone is doing the 2014 favorites, i decided to do a top 10 under RP 100.000 beauty products. Why? well first, I tend to stick to the products I love the most, hence lack of monthly favorites, and i am sure you dont want to watch me repeating the same products all over again because that will be such a bore. Second, I want to be different and of course, i want to share with you my picks for beauty products that can be found in Indonesia, Jakarta. Third! I might help you out in picking your beauty items hahahaha *pede jaya* Anyhoo! before i begin, all of these products are tested by yours truly, ME! they work magically on me but maybe not on you as we are all have different types of skin and tones :P but I really hope they do work on you love!

I have a very oily t-zone and oily cheeks so basically i am an oily person haha then... i do however suffer from acne .. hormonal though and redness and huge pores. My skintone is MAC NC20 and i tend to go for a yellow undertone base *as i have a pink undertone i think* 
OH! and all of these prices varies from place to place so check it out at your nearest store.


ALRIGHT! LETS BEGIN.

1. MAKEOVER EYELINER #BLACK
*with the oily eyelids i have, yes oily people know what i am talking about, there are not many eyeliner in budget that can last for a day except for MAKEOVER. I am in-fact planning to purchase one more. I love this product, it stays on my eyes un-budge and un-moved *are these even a real word? or i am so amazed and happy i made them up?*
IDR 80.000

2.BIORE MAKEUP REMOVER WIPES
* if you watched my videos or posts on traveling, you are probably sick seeing and hearing me repeating this product. well what can i say baby? I love this! picks up the makeup and remove them so easily. Handy with a small size that is easy to be carried around and just ah-mah-zing in removing makeup!
IDR 25.000

3.REVLON EYEBROW PENCIL
*well this is something you never heard me raving before and that is probably this pencil is kept in my gym back for a pretty long time haha and not because i hate it and i want to isolate this baby, nope it isnt. I love it! I think this product has the perfect brown shades for my complexion, it is easy to be blend and it comes with a spoolie. A perfection in one go!
IDR 75.000

Top 10 Indonesian beauty products under rp 100.000. If you are in a tight budget but would love to look amazing, I have a few choices and product recommendation for you! All are found in Indonesia, Jakarta and each product cost below RP 100.000

4. LT PRO LOOSE POWDER
* there are a lot of loose powder that are amazing but for some reason, i am addicted to this. I think this product has a great oil control on my oily skin and it has a great coverage. I do wear this on a daily basis. I dont like the scent however it is pretty scent-y :P but i love it still with the strength it has on sitting perfectly well on my skin.
IDR 85.000

5. LAVIE LASH FALSE LASHES
* again, there are many great false lashes today but lavie is just accessible for me :P it is located in Plaza Indonesia that is close by to my house and i love how the length is perfect on my eye so i dont have to measure it. It also feels very comfortable and now it comes with the lash glue.
IDR 44.800

6. SARIAYU EYESHADOW
* are you bored seeing the same product again? what can i say! this product is perfect for day and night look! do you want a tutorial? i will do one for day and night in one video if you wish though :* i love the pigmentation, the coverage, the blending ability and the size is so small and perfect to be put inside you daily makeup pouch! 
IDR 68.900

7. BLESS HEALTHY GLOW FOUNDATION
* since i am breaking out due to a dermatologist, nope i wont mention it nor will tell the story, I decided to find my own solution and of course, i cant go out without a foundation especially when i go to my dad's office or meeting a client or attending events right? i decided to go for Bless. Basically, the late owner of Bless was the one who cured me from acne until a few years ago when i got back to JKT for good. Seeing that his products work wonder on  me, i decided to give this a go! I love this foundation for a day to day basis, it doesnt have a great coverage i gotta be honest but i love how it lasted on my skin, it does give a healthy glow and it still covered most of my acne but not perfectly well.
IDR 77.000

Top 10 Indonesian beauty products under rp 100.000. If you are in a tight budget but would love to look amazing, I have a few choices and product recommendation for you! All are found in Indonesia, Jakarta and each product cost below RP 100.000

8. REVLON SUPER TOP SPEED
* So, are you amazed there is one product for nail? haha yeah i am not a big fan of nail polish nor nail art but i do however have certain products for my nails. My favorite product is this Revlon super top speed, this is a top coat and somehow it has the ability to dry very fast. For some reason, I dont know why I tend to ruin my newly done nails so having a top coat that speed up the drying process is always a plus!
IDR 37.000

9. TONY MOLY CONCEALER
* I am not sure whether you can get this product anymore or not but i love this! I love the price and i love the coverage it has on me. It has this thick creamy texture that covers perfectly well all of the imperfection! it also lasted very well on my oily skin.
IDR 69.000

10. MAKEOVER LIPSTICK #02
* Last but not least, a lipstick! my favorite nude color for daily and night event. This color is perfect for my complexion, not too nude but it is nude enough. This is also perfect to be paired up with the smokey eyes look. The texture is creamy, the pigmentation is great! it blends easily and it lasted long on my lips! what more can i say? great price, great quality and flexible to be worn day or night! A must for my makeup pouch.
IDR 69.000

Top 10 Indonesian beauty products under rp 100.000. If you are in a tight budget but would love to look amazing, I have a few choices and product recommendation for you! All are found in Indonesia, Jakarta and each product cost below RP 100.000

Anyhoo, let me know you top 10 beauty products under IDR 100.000!
i might add them to my collection and try them out. Ah the life of a true beauty blogger!

If you would like to contact me on sponsors/ partnership/ endorsement/ collaboration/ makeup service, kindly find me here:
muses.wonderland@yahoo.com

and my social media:
twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 

pstt: i am opening 3 appointments for Valentine's day Makeup & Basic hair do. 
If you are interested, email me!
I wasnt planning on doing this but I think i am going to for only 3 people :)


No comments: