Monday, February 16, 2015

CHINESE NEW YEAR LOOK MAKEUP TUTORIAL



Hello you! So here is a quick tutorial that i created for chinese new year. For me, there is nothing better than a touch of red lipstick with a flick of eyeliner on the eyes to give that classy oriental look. I was going to do a smokey eyes because i love myself some smokey eyes but i decided not to because it is going to be a repeating makeup look. I realized that one makeup look i have not done before is concentrating on eyeliner. So here is my take on this year makeup for CNY. The best thing is, this doesnt have to be worn on CNY, if you dont celebrate it, this is perfect for a night event or even daily look! 
Products used are in the video so make sure to go to my channel and subscribe and give the video a thumbs up! 

click here to watch and subscribe!


If you would like to contact me on sponsors/ partnership/ endorsement/ collaboration/ makeup service, kindly find me here:
muses.wonderland@yahoo.com

and my social media:
twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 

pstt: i am opening 3 appointments for CNY dinner Makeup & Basic hair do. 
If you are interested, email me!
limited space.


CHINESE NEW YEAR LOOK MAKEUP TUTORIAL

No comments: