Friday, February 27, 2015

EASY 3D ILLUSIONS SKIN TORN AND STRETCH WITH FACE PAINTING MAKEUP TUTORIAL

how to create a torn and ripped skin effect with face paint

Hello! I decided to show you this tutorial because i will be away for a week. I love face paint and special effect makeup and it is always interesting to find new artist to inspire. However, i dont post as many as i should haha because, i need my good mood to be able to create a good creation and i am currently concentrating on my reviews and beauty makeup. I have cut down and simplify the whole technique to create this makeup. Today's tutorial is a pretty easy step by step tutorial for you to create a torn skin effect just by face painting it. 


I tried to make this as simple as possible but if you still have any questions, feel free to ask me through my social media! links will be put below. If you have any request on any special effect makeup or character makeup, let me know too!

This was inspired by GLM_ and i did add my own touch :)

Curious? click here to watch and subscribe pretty please!
Make sure you watch it in HD!

how to create a torn and ripped effect with face paint

Do you like how i am stretching my skin apart? :P
That is all for today and i shall see you soon in March the second week!

Follow me on my social media to see more beauty inspiration or just to see what i am up to *if you want though*!

If you would like to contact me on sponsors/ partnership/ endorsement/ collaboration/ makeup service, kindly find me here:
muses.wonderland@yahoo.com

and my social media:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 



No comments: