Monday, February 2, 2015

ROSEGOLD LOOK MAKEUP TUTORIAL


Hey you! Guess what! Welcome February! whee and it is the month of love *although i strongly feel that everyday should be a month of love?* and chinese new year for some of us. So let me dedicate this first post for a romantic tutorial. I think it is romantic though :P it is based on rosegold color and i am loving this color at the moment! sadly, i dont own any rosegold color but dont you worry dear, i have the solution in the tutorial video!
I know you all love the natural soft look instead of a more dramatic and strong ones so here it is, one tutorial to start the month :) hope it inspired you for Valentine's Day makeup. For the products, you can see it together in the video! and dont forget to subscribe!

click here to watch!


If you would like to contact me on sponsors/ partnership/ endorsement/ collaboration/ makeup service, kindly find me here:
muses.wonderland@yahoo.com

and my social media:
twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 

pstt: i am opening 3 appointments for Valentine's day & CNY Makeup & Basic hair do. 
If you are interested, email me!
limited space for only 3 people :)



No comments: