Wednesday, March 18, 2015

BEYOND APPLE MINT FRESH CLEANSING WATER WITH APPLEMINT AND SWISS HERB COMPLEX REVIEW, TESTED AND RESULTS

top cleanser korean for oily acne prone skin, top cleanser for oily acne prone skin

What is the best cleansing product for me to remove my makeup or dirt from a daily activity? It must be the cleansing water! I love cleansing water because they made my skin feel refresh and cleansing water is the best for my oily and acne prone skin. It feels like weight yet it protects the skin. Today, is another post for one of my current favorite cleansing water and surprise-surprise! it is also from Beyond! Boy oh boy beyond have stolen my heart.
Have you heard my triple cleansing routine? yes triple not double. yes i do made this up for myself as i am freaking out of breaking out *that rhymes* again. The way i cleanse my skin after a full makeup is cleansing balm/oil then cleansing water then cleansing milk and then facial foam. Such a long process eh? well why not for a good clean skin! If i dont wear a heavy makeup, my skin care routine consists of cleansing water, cleansing milk then facial foam.

From all the cleansing product, i must say, cleansing water is by far my most favorite ones. They are light weight, refreshing and perfect for my oily acne prone skin. The one i am reviewing today is from Beyond and it is their applemint cleansing water. This product is supposedly for pores so it deep cleanse the pores and this is what i needed! I have huge pore and god know what are kept within the pores so it is important to get a product that can deep cleanse within the pores.

As for the packaging, it is very practical and easy. It has a dove transparent bottle which is good but it is pretty hard for me to read the information at the back *hence there is not picture of it* but that doesnt bother me much. I love the pump the most! It makes it easy and fast for me to use the product, all i need is to open the cap, take a cotton pad and press the pump two times and voila! apply it all over the face. I dont need to lift the product, open the cap, pour it then close it then put it back, it seems like a lot of troubles *not really actually but i think i am just lazy, if i can find a good way to make life easier why not right?*

The first thing i realized is the fresh smell it has! I also feel that it has a cooling effect after usage on my skin and i love it. I also love how this product is actually able to remove and lift up such a heavy full coverage makeup and yes i do have a demo which i will explain later in this post. It doesnt sting my skin which is always a good thing since my skin has been very sensitive. This comes in 300 ml which is perfect and i have a feeling i am going to use this for a pretty long time and probably i will repurchase it again.

top cleanser korean for oily acne prone skin, top cleanser for oily acne prone skin
top cleanser korean for oily acne prone skin, top cleanser for oily acne prone skin
top cleanser korean for oily acne prone skin, top cleanser for oily acne prone skin
top cleanser korean for oily acne prone skin, top cleanser for oily acne prone skin

I think a review of wording is not enough until you see the proof! so here it is, i have picked my most coverage and waterproof/smudge-proof products to be tested on. They are:

1. MAC Studio Fix fluid, my go to foundation for events due do its coverage and longevity.
2. Lorac eyeshadow, one of the most pigmented eyeshadow i owned.
3. Dolly Wink eyeliner
4. Anastasia Beverly Hill Dipbrow Pomade, you know i stand by this product as it sits so well after hours like the first time is was applied on me.
5. The balm instain
6. Limecrime velvetines, a product that last and sits well on the lips!

Most of the products come off within the very first swipe, this amazed the balls out of me! The products  that has a remaining are Dolly wink eyeliner, ABH Dipbrow and Limecrime! So took another clean cotton pad and apple mint cleansing water, and do the second wipe, by the second wipe it is able to lift up most of the remainings but as you can see the Limecrime is so strong and you still can see some remains from it.

top cleanser korean for oily acne prone skin, top cleanser for oily acne prone skin 
top cleanser korean for oily acne prone skin, top cleanser for oily acne prone skin
top cleanser korean for oily acne prone skin, top cleanser for oily acne prone skin

Overall, i believe of the strength in this product to lift up and remove high coverage and long lasting makeup. I also believe with its ability to remove them, it has the ability and strength to deep cleanse the pores. It doesnt sting my skin and doesnt make the skin tight. I do recommend this for oily and acne prone skin!

If you would like to contact me on sponsors/ partnership/ endorsement/ collaboration/ makeup service, kindly find me here:
muses.wonderland@yahoo.com

and my social media:
twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 






No comments: