Monday, March 30, 2015

URBAN DECAY NAKED 2 PALETTE SOFT SMOKEY LOOK MAKEUP TUTORIAL


Hello there! let's begin with a soft smokey look with Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. A soft smokey look that is appropriate for a day event! I am using half baked, chopper, booty call, tease, snakebite, busted, and blackout from Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette for a daily look! Scroll below to watch the step by step and technique through my youtube channel! I love makeup and i would love to share my makeup tips and tricks with you guys!
I did one tutorial before with NAKED 3 Palette and i thought, well lets continue it today with the NAKED 2 and perhaps if i have time, NAKED 1 :P i mean why not right? so here is the look i have chosen with URBAN DECAY NAKED 2 PALETTE

All products are in the video description box :) I thought just to keep everything altogether so it doesnt confuse you.

click here to watch
and dont forget to subscribe!


If you would like to contact me on sponsors/ partnership/ endorsement/ collaboration/ makeup service, kindly find me here:
muses.wonderland@yahoo.com

and my social media:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 



No comments: