Friday, July 10, 2015

SUMMER MAKE-UP MUST HAVES, THE SAEM ECO SOUL KISS BUTTON LIPS MATTE #M02, ECO SOUL WATERPROOF SOFT EYEBROW #01, SAEMMUL SINGLE SHADOW #14 EVIL RED AND AQUA FIX WATERPROOF SHINE JELLY SHADOW #02 REVIEW, SWATCHES AND PHOTO

summer makeup must have from the saem indonesia. eco soul kiss button lips matte #m02, eco soul waterproof eyebrow #01, saemmul single shadow #14 evil red, aqua fix jelly eyeshadow #02, Review, They are all amazingly high pigmented with colors, vibrant and bold result on the face (which i need for my clients) and they are colorful yet natural!

The colors of summer make-up should be bright and fun! I am going to share with you my personal top favorite picks from the brand The Saem. The Saem first launched was in Myoung- Dong, Seoul in August 2010. The meaning behind the name is fountain or spring where it is symbolizing wisdom, idea, assets and inspiration from nature's heritage beauty. In 2013, The Saem is reborn with a new and fresh brand. Their new motto is "Global Eco". 
In 2014, The Saem has spread across the world and today, 2015, they have 350 shops in Korea domestic and overseas (Thailand, Hong Kong, Kazakhstan, Cambodia, Russia and Indonesia). It is all started with a cosmetic company called Hankook Cosmetics, an organization that is located in Seoul found in 1962. They have released quality based products with 53 years of history. They have an advanced research and development with high technology on manufacturing and sales. They have launched a new brand company called The Saem International Co., Ltd. in 2010. Hankook Cosmetics manufactured cosmetics from head to toe, from skin care to make-up, from men's to baby's care, body products, perfume and hair care and approximately 1000 functional cosmetics certified by KFDA.
The brand "The SAEM" is inspired by the sky, soil, winds, clouds, sunlight, water, trees and flowers worldwide, appreciating the beauties of nature. 

When it comes to Korean beauty brand, i know that i am not that familiar, but when I like a brand and their products, you should know that they are amazing and usually they have a good pigmentation. I realized that most of the korean beauty products tend to have a sheer  color pay-off which is fine if you love a natural look for daily basis but when it comes to applying make-up to clients, i need a high pigmented product and that i can find in The SAEM products. Therefore, let me share them with you!

For summer *and also a promise to myself* I challenged myself to stop buying nude or natural shades and start buying a more vibrant colors that pop-out! Before I share let me tell you the differences between the range in this brand. Saemmul is more affordable, fun, girly, light and approachable. Usually this range are found in their regular shadows, nails and eye products while the range of Eco Soul is more functional, chic, urban and sophisticated

I got myself these two range just to see and compare. Guess what! I love both of them!
The first product i got is *of course* a lipstick! yayyyyy! 


When it comes to matte lipstick, i always go for the Korean brand. Why? It is because I feel that their matte lipstick has the power to be matte yet moisturizing. I have a bad dry and chapped lips, matte lipstick isnt really the product that i go for. I have tried this lipstick and I LOVE IT!

High pigmentation obviously, matte result yet moisturizing on the lips, I have to say that this product sticks to its principle of practical. To use this product, you cant twist it, but you click it. Amazing right? It blends and spread easily onto my lips and I love how this product is build-able. If you want a bright bold colors, layer it up but if you want a daily gradation color, apply this on the inner part of the lips and blend it outwards. With the shape looking like a pen, it actually helps with the application, i feel that i have easy control on applying this and shaping it onto my lips. The color that I picked has a blue undertone of pink-magenta color because it has the power to "whiten" the teeth. 

For the price and the quality, i think it is affordable.

summer makeup must have from the saem indonesia. eco soul kiss button lips matte #m02, eco soul waterproof eyebrow #01, saemmul single shadow #14 evil red, aqua fix jelly eyeshadow #02, Review, They are all amazingly high pigmented with colors, vibrant and bold result on the face (which i need for my clients) and they are colorful yet natural!


Another product that i pick was *of course again* the eyebrow pencil. I was choosing between the powder and pencil and I decided to go for the pencil because, practical and easy to use. This range, again, sticking to its principal of being practical. You dont need a sharpener to sharpen the pencil. Twist the bottom of the pencil to push the pencil out and using different strokes onto your eyebrow, it will make the tip of the penci sharp. Yes it is all about tips and tricks. 

For an eyebrow pencil, I think this has a high pigmentation of color for a Korean beauty brand. This color is so perfect if you have a dark black hair. If you have a dark black hair, always go for a grey color eyebrow, not black and i know it is very hard to find this particular shade in here. I am recommending this product because it is low- cost and good quality.

Talking about quality, I love the pigmentation, I love it is waterproof! yes, i tried it and if you leave it long enough, it will sit nicely onto the brow and become smudge-proof *yas, i tried it* I personally think this is a dupe for a variety of high-end products. The texture is so soft and velvety so when i blend it onto my brows, it blends so nicely!

summer makeup must have from the saem indonesia. eco soul kiss button lips matte #m02, eco soul waterproof eyebrow #01, saemmul single shadow #14 evil red, aqua fix jelly eyeshadow #02, Review, They are all amazingly high pigmented with colors, vibrant and bold result on the face (which i need for my clients) and they are colorful yet natural!


I have no idea what's gotten into me when I picked this shade. I think I want a vibrant color, not neutral yet still subtle on the eyes and still wear-able. When I see the choices, of course i restrained myself from buying more neutral colors and of course i cant buy green or blue, so I thought, why not red? The red that I pick has a shimmer of gold in it therefore when you apply it, it looks somehow natural with a base of brown. 

The color pigmentation is high *because I am very picky so when i recommend products, it is a good quality* and it blends easily. In this post, I apply 2 layers of the eyeshadow and i looks so amazing!
Natural but differently good. If you want to go for a colored eyeshadow but still would like to look amazingly natural, go for this product!

The texture of this shadow is very soft and buttery, which makes the application very smooth. 

summer makeup must have from the saem indonesia. eco soul kiss button lips matte #m02, eco soul waterproof eyebrow #01, saemmul single shadow #14 evil red, aqua fix jelly eyeshadow #02, Review, They are all amazingly high pigmented with colors, vibrant and bold result on the face (which i need for my clients) and they are colorful yet natural!


This one right here caught my attention. When I saw this, it remind me of another product from a high-end brand that I have been wanting but I decided to get this one instead. It is an eyeshadow but the texture is jelly-ish like. It is soft and semi-gel-ish. I know that this product will have utterly the most amazing pigmentation ever and the reason why i picked this product is because, it can work as a high light on the inner corner of the eyes and for Korean makeup look, you can apply this onto the bottom lash line area to get that "big" eyes effect. As you can see from the picture below *scroll down* I have it on and it really is vibrant and visible compare to any other product i have tried. 

As for the application was rather hard or confusing but if you want to use this product, you can use your clean finger tips but for me, i use the eyeshadow sponge (not brush). Using a sponge helps to lift up the products more easily and spread them easily onto the eyes area.

Aside from the superb pigmentation, I realized that there is no fall out when i apply and wear this shadow. It contains glitter for sure so better be careful when removing and applying. 


summer makeup must have from the saem indonesia. eco soul kiss button lips matte #m02, eco soul waterproof eyebrow #01, saemmul single shadow #14 evil red, aqua fix jelly eyeshadow #02, Review, They are all amazingly high pigmented with colors, vibrant and bold result on the face (which i need for my clients) and they are colorful yet natural!

Here are the swatches, the picture below is taken inside my room, no window, no sunglight just regular lighting. The picture beneath that, is taken with a natural lighting. As you can see all the colors are very vibrant and blends easily, leaving no streaks. 

summer makeup must have from the saem indonesia. eco soul kiss button lips matte #m02, eco soul waterproof eyebrow #01, saemmul single shadow #14 evil red, aqua fix jelly eyeshadow #02, Review, They are all amazingly high pigmented with colors, vibrant and bold result on the face (which i need for my clients) and they are colorful yet natural!
summer makeup must have from the saem indonesia. eco soul kiss button lips matte #m02, eco soul waterproof eyebrow #01, saemmul single shadow #14 evil red, aqua fix jelly eyeshadow #02, Review, They are all amazingly high pigmented with colors, vibrant and bold result on the face (which i need for my clients) and they are colorful yet natural!

Here are the products onto my face. I just love everything! In this picture, I did some layering it up so that it is visible on the camera but for a daily basis, you dont have to go as bold as this picture. Overall i am very impressed and happy with the products I got. They are all amazingly high pigmented with colors, vibrant and bold result on the face (which i need for my clients) and they are colorful yet natural!

summer makeup must have from the saem indonesia. eco soul kiss button lips matte #m02, eco soul waterproof eyebrow #01, saemmul single shadow #14 evil red, aqua fix jelly eyeshadow #02, Review, They are all amazingly high pigmented with colors, vibrant and bold result on the face (which i need for my clients) and they are colorful yet natural!
summer makeup must have from the saem indonesia. eco soul kiss button lips matte #m02, eco soul waterproof eyebrow #01, saemmul single shadow #14 evil red, aqua fix jelly eyeshadow #02, Review, They are all amazingly high pigmented with colors, vibrant and bold result on the face (which i need for my clients) and they are colorful yet natural!

Let me know if you want me to do a tutorial on this look :) Very easy though.

-------------------------------------
If you want to contact me for,
 brand sponsors/ brand partnership/ endorsement/ collaboration/ makeup service/ makeup class/ makeup demo/ hair styling, kindly email:
muses.wonderland@yahoo.com

and my social media:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 



No comments: