Monday, August 17, 2015

AQUATIC NEON (BLUE, PURPLE AND GREEN) MAKEUP TUTORIAL WITH URBAN DECAY ELECTRIC PALETTE


The aquatic neon color makeup inspired by the mermaid, the corals and the sea using Urban Decay Electric Palette. A combination of neon purple and blue with green and yellow on the eyes.

My biggest fantasy is to be able to see and live in the world of mermaids and the sea. I love the aquatic theme, cool and calm. So i decided, lets go for that theme today using Urban Decay Electric Palette.

In this tutorial, i am using purple, blue, green and yellow all combine on the eyes so if you are doing any fashion photo shoot, hope this look inspires you!
Now, scroll down to click the link to watch! 

The aquatic neon color makeup inspired by the mermaid, the corals and the sea using Urban Decay Electric Palette. A combination of neon purple and blue with green and yellow on the eyes.

click here to watch (HD)!
*watch it, like it and subscribe!*

If you are interested in a self makeup, i am open for a few private classes, of course, i will be the one who teach you and shared with my own tips and tricks for you, let me know! oh and if you would like to see a video of me doing my makeup for another person, let me know too!
-------------------------------------
If you want to contact me for,
 brand sponsors/ brand partnership/ endorsement/ collaboration/ makeup service/ makeup class/ makeup demo/ hair styling, kindly email:
muses.wonderland@yahoo.com

and my social media:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 



No comments: