Monday, August 24, 2015

ROMANTIC PURPLE NEON MAKEUP TUTORIAL WITH URBAN DECAY ELECTRIC PALETTE

A romantic neon purple makeup tutorial using Urban Decay Electric palette. A beautiful combination of purple, magenta and blue on the eyes.

I know i did a similar look before but wait! this tutorial is using Urban Decay Electric Palette and this palette is all about neon, bright colors and vibrant. So i decided to recreate a romantic purple look with this and voila! Amazing colors on the eyes!

All products and techniques are on my youtube channel and tutorial, so if you please, scroll down and click the link to watch ;)

If you are looking for a dupe for Urban Decay Electric Palette, I would suggest to go and purchase the i-divine Sleek Makeup Acid palette. 

A romantic neon purple makeup tutorial using Urban Decay Electric palette. A beautiful combination of purple, magenta and blue on the eyes.

click here to watch (HD)!
*watch it, like it and subscribe!*

If you are interested in a self makeup, i am open for a few private classes, of course, i will be the one who teach you and shared with my own tips and tricks for you, let me know! oh and if you would like to see a video of me doing my makeup for another person, let me know too!
-------------------------------------
If you want to contact me for,
 brand sponsors/ brand partnership/ endorsement/ collaboration/ makeup service/ makeup class/ makeup demo/ hair styling, kindly email:
muses.wonderland@yahoo.com

and my social media:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 



2 comments:

piccha said...

cakep warna ungunya.
Tapi masih kurang berani pakai warna eyeshadow yg ngejreng. But its suit for you :D

impiccha.com

Unknown said...

Thank youuuu :* hehehe kalo sehari-hari aku jg ga berani sih hehe