Wednesday, October 14, 2015

LANCOME PARIS BLANC EXPERT CUSHION COMPACT IN P02 THE LIQUID COMPLEXION CUSHION REVIEW AND SWATCHES


Hello my love! Lately, i am starting to love cushion. They are practical and easy to bring around with me. Today, I am going to share one of my favorite cushion and it is the Lancome Paris Blanc Expert  Cushion Compact. One product that gives three effects of flawless, dewy and lightweight.


Last week i was one of the lucky beauty persona to be able to try and tested out their cushion. When it comes to cushion, i have heard about it based on Korean Cosmetics Brand. They are amazing but what I look for in a base makeup is not found mostly in their brand until Lancome Paris released this. I always thought that cushion are usually BB or CC Cream that i barely used but Lancome Paris Cushion  is foundation based. A liquid hydrating foundation in a form of cushion. 

Lancome Paris Blanc Expert Cushion Compact has a few range of shade but in Indonesia I believed there are not a lot? i think there were 7-9 shades specially customized for the asian skin tone. On the packaging, it claims that this product gives an immediate cooling sensation, lightweight, refreshing, unifies and sublimates complexion while hydrating and protecting the skin.


The product packaging is similar just like any other cushion in the Korean Cosmetic Market but i am not fussy with it. We got to choose our sticker and for some reason I am attracted to the Parisienne view. It comes with a sponge which is a good thing because I am planning to start taking this product wherever i go traveling. It comes in a circular compact and the product itself contains spf 23 pa++, glycerine and ester oil to protect the skin from the sun and to maintain its moisture that gives a healthy and dewy look. 

The product also contains anti aging that hides and blurs the fine lines. Have you heard of their campaign of "One Whitening"? it is a campaign that explained from skincare to makeup in steps by steps which are to boost, to target, to protect and to illuminate but i shall talk in depth in another post.


How to use a cushion? Lancome Paris Blanc Expert Cushion Compact is amazing. You can use it as a primer, bb or cc cream or as a foundation due to its quality that are lightweight, build-able and high pigmentation. I probably will go for a full coverage one as I have acne scars but for daily wear, I would go and use it lightly. It is one practical compact for everyday needs!

This product also claims that it is non comedogenic, shades are designed for asian skin and suitable for sensitive skin. You can find out how this product turned out on my skin. My skin condition: big pores, oily, acne and some acne scarring. 

Moving on to the product itself, I realized the texture of this cushion compare to any other Korean Cosmetic cushion are slightly different. I personally feel that this product has a thicker texture and consistency which is good because I need the ones with a higher coverage one yet lightweight. The pigmentation is amazing, with the creamy texture, it blends in sheer but build-able to cover most area on the skin imperfection. 


This product does brighten my skin and give a nice finishing on the whole complexion. It is like your skin but better without making the whole look cakey and thick. It has a soft dewy finished look but nothing over the top. I also didnt realized any scent from this product. 

Now here are the result:
(none of the pictures are edited)


1st layer- primer


2nd layer - bb or cc cream


3rd layer- foundation


After 2 hours of going out for monthly shopping.

Overall, i am very happy with this product! It does has a cooling sensation, it covers the imperfection at the 3rd layer because i have acne, scarring and big pores. If you have a smooth silky skin, the you only need one layer. It is a foundation in a compact form, easy and practical to carry, it has 3 functions that meet every need in my daily life, it covers nicely, not cakey nor thick, light weight and for the first time, i am fine with the soft dewy finishing look but I think i prefer to top it off with a dash of powder. I still love my matte complexion.

I realized that the shade is pretty light for my skin tone :p picked the wrong color but no worries, i balanced it out with some powder and bronzer.

This is one product, a must have product for me to carry when i travel.

The price is IDR 650.000
(IDR 200.000- case, IDR 450.000- cushion)

-------------------------------------
If you want to contact me for,
 brand sponsors/ brand partnership/ endorsement/ collaboration/ makeup service/ makeup class/ makeup demo/ hair styling, kindly email:
muses.wonderland@yahoo.com

and my social media:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 




No comments: