Thursday, November 14, 2013

REVIEW: SALLY HANSEN COMPLETE SALON MANICURE

Hello my fellow readers, subbies and followers :*
How are you today? Good? Fine? Down?

Well I hope this post will cheer you up!
Now who here heard of Sally Hansen?

I actually seen this first when I was in Canada, that was like 6 years back?
And honestly, I barely see Sally Hansen here in Jakarta.
The only place I have seen them is in Guardian, Taman Anggrek.

Here lies a box, an orange box.
I love the box, I keep it for future use :P
I love to keep things and that is probably why my room is so packed.



Anyhoo, when you open the box...
SURPRISE!
Five gorgeous nail polish from Sally Hansen
*well you could probably tell from the name on the lid of the box above*

The color:
I love the colors, I feel that all of these colors are perfect,
from neutral, bold, romantic, girly,etc. They are the universal flattering colors with the latest effects and looks. So, these are the must-haves!


The technology
The formula in this product are in their finest quality. With three proprietary time-released, protecting shine enhancers, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure delivers a lasting shine that has the closest effect as a gel nail polish does without the gel manicure. Housed in break through nano-tubes, the shine enhancers are released on your nail for daily wear and tear, they also help to prevent chipping. 

Here are the closer look of each of the bottles.







and here is the names
*incase you wanna go and buy*


Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 
delivers 7 benefits of a salon manicure in 1 bottle!


I love all of the "all-in-one" product, and imagine just applying one or two coat,
you are ready to take the town down!

why?

Just think "the ultimate salon-caliber polish now with Gel-Shine Finish and Chip-Resistance"

We all know that Gel nail polish are very well-known lately and i did tried a gel polish before and trust me, it last super long! it doesnt chip and the colors are perfect just like the first time you applied it.
Now, this Sally Hansen complete salon manicure has that quality a good shiny finishing and of course the longevity. 



The Brush
This is the first time I saw nail polish brush that is different. Usually, their brushes are rounded all sides.
This one here is so precise (The precision brush) and they are developed exclusively by Sally Hansen. It has a rounded end to fir the curve of the cuticles and around the contours of the nails. It has 800 bristle and it pick the polish nicely.

Here are my nail :P 
plain and no polished!


and here i got a friend of mine who owns a nail art company apply the nail polish on my finger :D
I can tell from the brush that the brush is so easy to use and we have control on appliance. 


And how colorful are my nails!
So this is the first layer, I love the color pay-off on this one with just one layer.
The color is vibrant with one brush swipe.


then, another layer therefore this is the second layer.
The color vibrancy is even more gorgeous although I think if you are the type of person who prefers a light sheer color of polish, one layer is enough but I love having bold and strong colors statement on my nails :P 


and I asked my friend to do some nail art :P 
All of the nail art are simple but they look superb with Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure as the base color.

Sorry for the blurred pictures :( but you still can see the colors easily as they are very pigmented.







Now which one is your fave? I love all things neutral so I love the #Ivory Coat or #Pennies for heaven

All of these chic shades of premier nail polish has the ultimate color authority, Sally Hansen always set the trends when it comes to the shades. From the brilliant metallics to the neutrals and this is why I recommend their products, all girls or women with different style will find the perfect color for their nails. Not only the color consistency is gorgeous, but the formula that protects and enhance the nails are from a fine quality too!

If you are a person who loves things that are handy and practical or more like "impatience" like me :P and prefer to get things done at once, these nail polish are the perfect ones you should get. 

Before, they have the 5 steps of a professional manicure in a bottle 
(base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, color and top coat)

Now, 
the Complete Salon Manicure added 2 more benefits 
which makes them 7 benefits in one bottle.
The other two benefits are: 
Gel-like shine and Chip resistance. 

Want to know the best thing?
and this is very unexpected, even i was in shock!
The price is RP 98.000 only and this is their premier collection!

They are available at:

- Guardian (Plaza Indonesia, Grand Indonesia, Plaza Senayan, Taman Anggrek, Central Park, Puri Indah)
- Watson (Pondok Indah, Kelapa Gading, Pacific Place, Summarecon Serpon, Summarecon Bekasi, Grand metropolitan bekasi)
-Matahari dept.store Fleur Bleue Parfumerie ( karawaci, pluit, taman anggrek, TP3 surabaya)
- Glow plaza indonesia
-Metro Gandaria city, Ciputra world Surabaya
-Sogo plaza senayan, alam sutera and emporium pluit
- Centro Bali discovery mall


alrighty then,
get ready, take your wallet and go to your closest destination to pick your favorite colors from Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure ;) or maybe their nail care range, I have them too!

Dont forget to follow me on:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram: museswonderland

like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland



1 comment:

Leonita Nerisa said...

Yang ivory bagus :)

Love, Leonita
blackblueblizzard.blogspot.com