Monday, December 2, 2013

REVIEW: LOLLIPOPS PARIS BB CREAM

Hello Love!
Welcome back!
*as I am typing this, Tv is on with "Titanic" and i didnt know how sad the movie is until now*

Alrighty, how are you all out there?
Have you heard of this brand before?


I honestly never heard of this brand until I went inside Beauty Box Indonesia that is located in Grand Indonesia. I love the store, so clean and exclusive. The I came across this brand, honestly, the whole package attracted me. The style, the colors, the products, i love makeup and they do have a variety of products. Here are some of the sneak peak ;)




Duo Eyeshadow IDR 275.000


Eye Pencil IDR 165.000


Mascara Volume IDR 250.000


Primer IDR 340.000
*now this is my wish list to try!*


Liquid Foundation IDR 385.000
*this one too! wish list! and my skin color is #Bright N10, just incase ;)*

Blush IDR 250.000


Pop up palette IDR 325.000
* this attracted my attention, such a cutie patootie*



Mono eyeshadow IDR 215.000

Sun powder IDR 325.000


Lip gloss IDR 215.000


Lipstick shiny IDR 220.000

All of their products comes in variety of colors to choose from, the ones that i am showing are some products that this brand carries in Jakarta, to view more items, kindly go to their store and pick you favorite items ;)


Aside from the style that is so cute and vintage, so girly and feminine, I got the opportunity to try their BB Cream *that is also in my wish list, i think i have a pretty long wish list haha* I was so happy!
Just look at the packaging, isnt it to die for? Such french vintage-y style.


Even the fonts is so sleek and parisian 
*there goes my inner designer perspective haha*
Yes the packaging itself contains information that you need to know ;)


I just have to take a close up look of the Illustration, 
I love these style of illustration.
I want to learn how to draw like this!


The product claims to be:
hydrating, evens out skin tone, correct imperfections, revives the shine, spf 15.
It contains abstract of Absinthe toning, universal color and oil free.


Here are the closer look on the information at the back,
kindly enlarge to view and read.



Now to the BB Cream, the color is indeed universal.
First, I did get a tiny shock when I saw the color, I have a pretty fair skin yet the color of this BB cream is "dark" *picture shown below*


See? the different shades of my hand and the product.


But!
When you start to blend the color, it blends into the skin nicely 
leaving me with a natural finishing look ;)


Then I added another layer, just to test whether the color will still blend with my natural skin tone or will it make my skin tone darker?

The result is it is still blends into my natural skin color ;)


Let's test it out ;)
Here is me without any makeup.
*pictures of proof are non-edited*


I added the first layer, at this point, I do find the texture is rather thick and it takes longer to blend into the skin. Once it is blended into the skin, it looks natural. I suggest to apply this with your hands *make sure you hands are clean* because of the warmth that your hands release, it will make the product absorbs into the skin perfectly. It leaves a sheer and dewy finishing.

I also recognize a good scent coming from this product and it evens out my skin tone (redness).



This is the second layer.


It still looks natural on me ;)
If you are looking for a tinted moisturizer, this can work too!
with a better and more advantages of course.

I also realized after the second layer, although the texture and the consistency feels rather thick,
as soon as it blends into my skin, it feels lightweight. Like I feel I dont have anything on my skin. No makeup at all!


Now let's test the longevity. 
This is me getting ready to go out
*yes i was bored and I decided to take my time to get ready haha*



Me before leaving the house for a movie!


and here is me, after I reached home.
Between 5.30-11, I did touch up once.


So lets see the evaluation:
hydrating- YES!
evens out skin tone- YES!
correct imperfections- YES!
revives the shine- YES *the healthy glow finishing* !
spf 15- YES due to the spf, my skin gets oily very fast
*that is the reason why I avoid sunblock, which is not a good thing! use sunblock everyday girls!*

I think this product work with dry and oily skin.
Dry skin, it hydrates due to its texture
as for oily skin, i have proved it in this post ;)

If you want to get your hand on these gorgeous products,
kindly go to 
BEAUTY BOX 

located at:

Kota Kasablanka Mall
Grand Indonesia Mall
Trans Studio Mall Makasar
Paris Van Java Bandung
Mall Kelapa Gading 1
Summarecon Mall Serpong 1
Kalibata city


Enjoy your shopping!
and....
Dont forget to follow me on:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram: museswonderland

like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 




No comments: