Wednesday, February 26, 2014

MUSES EVENT REPORT: GLAMGLOW PRESS CONFERENCE & COCKTAILS PARTY WITH GLENN AND SHANNON DELLIMORE AT MOOVINA PLAZA INDONESIA


Hello Glamorous people!
A few days ago, i was invited to a glamorous event by GLAMGLOW.
It is the event where we had the chance to meet the bubbly and fun co-founder of Glamglow

Glenn and Shannon Dellimore.

Bubbly, funny and charismatic.
That is how I would describe them.

I am one of the loyal fan and customer to Glamglow.
I have tried the Youthmud, LOVE IT!
I even recommend the product to a lot of people.
Well I guess, it is worth every penny.

That is probably why I was super duper excited when I received the Invitation
to meet the co-founder of Glamglow!

The event took place in Plaza indonesia Moovina, I arrived late :P
but I hope i didnt missed a lot of information. 
The MC was Nadia Mulya *another gorgeous woman*

When I arrived, they were introducing the places and people who used them.
A bunch of A-List spas, production house and even actress/actors/singers use them.



The products also being sell in airlines and hotels.
Here is the funny story, Glenn was telling us his idea for the name of this product.
It was "RED CARPET GLOW"

Wellllll..... I like GLAMGLOW better. It is simple, exclusive and professional.
*insight from a graphic designer*




I have tried the Youthmud
(click here to read the review)
I gotta say, this product is a superb product to be used if you are busy person 
and would love to have a glowing skin within a few minutes instantly.

I really recommend this product, apply it before applying your makeup to give that extra glow ;)



Here are a few well-known people in Hollywood who tried them ;)
Michael Buble * gosh i love his sexy voice*
Miley Cyrus and Nina Dobrev
* i cant deny whenever i see Nina, Ian Somerhalder appear in my mind, he is the perfection in life, Ian if you are reading this, I HEART YOU :P*



Throughout the session, we also had the chance to try out the Youthmud and Supermud.
I have tried the Youthmud. Now I am curious about the Supermud.

First impression on hand:
- it has a stronger scent compare to the Youthmud and the color is darker. Dries the same as Youthmud.





Glamglow actually carries a few other range of products such as:
-Brightmud eye treatment 
* I think this will be good if you have dull skin around the eyes*
- Thirstymud
*Hydrating treatment, I think this is for people with dry skin (although i am sure most skin types can use this)*



And... here is... me!
Not missing the chance to try the SUPERMUD from Glenn!

First impression:
- the scent is stronger than the Youthmud
- I dont feel any strong uncomfortable tingles, infact, I barely felt any tingles.



Then we had the photo session with the EMMY AWARD!
yes, EMMY AWARD! REAL! ORIGINAL! AUTHENTIC!
all the way from HOLLYWOOD!

I had the chance to touch it!
I feel like a celebrity at that moment
*even with the nose covered in SUPERMUD*




Oh and here is TIA!
ahaha
visit her blog here



Then, nope, the event doesnt stop there!
It continued to the cocktails party at night in Moovina.
Here is where a few other bloggers joined us!
It was a fun night!

I didnt take a lot of pictures but I took more on my Instagram *follow my iG* to see what we were up to :P 





Thank you Glamglow Indonesia for the invitation!
I really enjoyed the events!
I hope to see you at the next event ;)

Follow and like Glamglow Indonesia at beautybox indonesia :

and dont forget to follow:
GLAMGLOW INDONESIA instagram


and ME!
for the updates on beauty, designs and daily life :P 

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland



4 comments:

Istiarina Putri said...

feegy, foto gw lagi melongo ngecek hp hahaha. ijin grab foto ya mamiiiiihh

Shinta Laura Dewani said...

I do want this, I saw glamglow mud often. But still looking forward to the money adding for it huhuhu student -__- T.T

Leonita Nerisa said...

too bad I can't join you guys :(

Love, Leonita
http://blackblueblizzard.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

@tia: monggooo di grab hehehe
@shinta: glamglow is recommended :D worth every penny hihii
@lele: yeahhhh harusnya lo ikut ma nita!! hahaha