Friday, February 21, 2014

MUSES EVENT REPORT: OSCAR BLANDI "CHANGE HAS NEVER BEEN THIS EASY" WORKSHOP


Hello hair-lovers!
is that weird? :P

Lately, I have been into hair styling A LOT. 
Which means, it is a learning process for me on what hair styling products needed. 
This is where the magic begins.

Let me take you to discover a new product that works wonder on your hair.
First of all, I arrived late.
Rains and traffic in here are not friendly at all!
When I arrived, Ms. Dhianty was the model of the hair-demo.
Truthfully, i was lost because I arrived and the workshop had begun.
This is why I hate arriving late.


This is the magic. The product every hair stylist or even you who are reading this must own.
PROTEIN MIST FOR RESTYLING HAIR OSCAR BLANDI
why? well lets continue.


Yeah i was busy selfie-ing haha :P


Ms. Dhianty's hair was curled and usually, when you have curled your hair, it is pretty hard to restyle them, especially if you have hair like mine, easy to style, hard to restyle.

Here is her hair, all curled.
*sorry i forgot to take the other side but no worries, just keep on reading*


This is after spraying the product.


TA-DA!
Amazing right?
I was amazed and in so much awed. 


So, to prove the product is super duper good,
Here is the workshop and here is me, with my hair non-styled.


Let the styling begin!
First I spray this Volumizing hair spray. To add volume to my thin hair ;'(



And i took the opportunity to learn to make curls with straightener.
It was a long process but i am glad i asked haha


Alright now let me prove to you *again* 
why this is the holy grail for hair styling.
Look at my hair, the curl is "broken".
Now we dont want to go out looking like this dont we?
Well i dont. 


Take the PROTEIN MIST FOR RESTYLING HAIR OSCAR BLANDI
and sprayed it onto the "troubled" hair and just combed it.

Here is the first spray and a few combs.
It had loosen up the curls up to 90%! Leaving a wavy style.


The out of my curiosity,
I added the 2nd spray, just to see how far it will go.
Almost straight!


After you have sprayed and comb, you can dry it with a drier and style the hair over again ;)
Now, this is on my wish-list for my birthday haha

Now let the hair styling + lesson begin!


Here is the final look of my own creation haha
well it is good for the first timer like me :P


Then I decided to take a picture in the middle of the workshop, 
you can see how we were all into the product and the workshop!
I personally love attending workshop, I can get new knowledge and able to meet new people!





And now, let the professional hair stylist fix my messy curls.
And scroll down to see how it looks like!


ERMAHGERD!
First thing that came into my mind
"FARRAH FAWCETT HAIR STYLE"


I LOVE IT!
Here is the closer look of the curls!


Well I hope you enjoy the journey for today's event report.

Dont forget to follow me on:
twitter: @museswonderland

like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland



WebRep
currentVote
noRating
noWeight

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretyyy <3
I like your curly hair hihi

xx,
Debby
AMOUR DE MA VIE

dina chen~ said...

I love your hair style ci >.<
look so mature