Saturday, June 21, 2014

EVENT REPORT: BENEFIT COSMETICS "TO DISCOVER AN INNOVATIVE BEAUTY MILESTONE" AT MADAME LILY, PLAZA INDONESIA.


Hello Saturday and hewwo to you :3

I shall just jump into today's topic on the blog:
*but before you start reading, take some snacks or drinks because it is going to be a long one*

EVENT REPORT: BENEFIT COSMETICS "TO DISCOVER AN INNOVATIVE BEAUTY MILESTONE" AT MADAME LILY, PLAZA INDONESIA.

I just have to share this event with you all, this event took place yesterday, which was a
Friday 20th June 2014
at Madame Lily 
Plaza Indonesia.

I am always excited whenever there is an event around Plaza Indonesia or Grand Indonesia because they are the closest venue from my place. So I took the opportunity to attend this event.

I reached 30 minutes late, I mean, Jakarta is always packed with traffic but it was just bad!
I was in Grand Indonesia before going to the event, if you live in here, or perhaps have been here before you know that these two venues located opposite each other so usually it took me 10 minutes with car but this time it was 30 minutes.

Luckily, when I reached there, I think I was the first few person who arrived *phew* and the first thing I did was to take a picture on their booth with two gorgeous hunks dressing up as polices.



Then I sat down but I decided to walk around to capture the surrounding and atmosphere.



The event started with the hot MC opening the event.


Then a quick re-acting drama from the TV Commercial.
Have you seen their TV Commercial for They're real push up liner?
You should check it out on youtube hihihi
Smart and criminally sexy!



The event was to introduce their new product range into Indonesia and these products are available in 100 pieces only, so if you want to get these, you have to grab them quickly!

Lets talk about eyeliner!
How many types of eyeliner we know?
Well I know:
pencil, gel and liquid.

So whats the innovative product from Benefit Cosmetics?


Before I start, I really want you to meet Ms. Desi (sorry for the wrong spelling).
She is a part of Benefit Cosmetics Team and she is super fun and bubbly!
I love talking to her! i think we can be best friend ahahhaha

I think she can be a good MC too!


Alrighty, moving on, so the product that we are talking about... is...

If you subscribe to famous beauty gurus on youtube such as DULCECANDY87, NIKKIETUTORIALS OR BEAUTYBROADCASTEXPRESS you will know what product it is.
I vaguely had a rough guess before attending the event and yes I was right!

It is the
They're Real Push Up liner!

Now check out the picture to understand why this product is super great!







Alright once you are done reading and understanding the product,
we have a short demonstration for you by Andika and Icha as the model.
They were explaining the quality and what makes this product different?

I will have the review up as soon as possible!

*currently as I am typing this, I am wearing the liner and lets see how it goes, 
seeing I have a very oil eyelids*




Then we have a few games!
First game was to apply the eyeliner within 4-5 minutes, we were timing them based on a song haha :P
Here is Tia applying the eyeliner.


The winners of the first game and yes all of them are winners!


Next game is to pose as sexy as possible with the 2 hunks!
Here are the 3 contestant!




The third game was a quiz! but i didnt take pictures because I was listening to the quiz :P

The event finished with us together taking pictures!
And trust me, A LOT OF PICTURES WERE TAKEN.

A LOT!

Tongsis was included!

* I am now considering to buy one*


Overall, 

I am just going to be very honest that 
this is the BEST Benefit Cosmetics Indonesia event 
I have ever attended! 

I love how they respect us bloggers and trust us to do a good review on their products and 
I love how everyone was very friendly, warm and welcoming!

I really enjoy the event so much and I would love to attend their event in the future!

As reviews for the products, I will have 2 different post for the
Liner & Remover.

So stay tuned!

make sure to find me at:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland



WebRep
currentVote
noRating
noWeight

No comments: