Monday, June 9, 2014

FACE PAINTING: MYSTIQUE INSPIRED


Greetings!
How are you today?
Today, I was going insane thinking of ideas, so I knew I had to stop, and 
do something else to refresh my mind and ta-dah!

This happened.

Again, this is inspired by madeyewlook (yt) of course this is far perfect from her creation but hey!
I did try my best to be patience hahaha :P
I dont really like detailing.

Before you start viewing this, I admit that I did some editing on the HAIR and EYES.
1. I cant wear contacts and I am scared to wear them, I need to do some practice on this.
2. I dont have a red hair but I do have a wig, however, I don't want to ruin my wig by gelling it up sleekly.

So, yeah edit them but as for the "makeup" it is purely from my own hand.


Here is me without the editing.





Me with no editing on the hair but yes to editing on the eyes. 


Now the final editing, hair and eyes, sorry for the quick and messy editing!
Gotta get back to work :P


Oh and I know that the blue is similar but this is the closest with my face paint collection.


I did a tutorial on my youtube channel so 
if you want to know how to get this look,
click here

And... dont forget to subscribe!

make sure to find me at:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland









No comments: