Tuesday, June 3, 2014

MAKEUP TUTORIAL: FACE PAINTING "DARTH MAULS" INSPIRED


Good Morning to you ~
How is your Tuesday? hanging in there? 
well i am sure your Tuesday is great :*

Here is my very first post in June
*gasp* where did the months go!? 
It seems like it was January was like week :/

Well then lets celebrate the month with a face paint tutorial!
I apologize for the lack of "steps" in this picture but creating this look was easy 
but you need patience to fill in all the details.


Alrighty then, lets start :P

STEP NO.1

I created the "horns" and make sure the horns are in 3D illusion by adding the black eyeshadow on the bottom and the side and blend it well. As for the horns themselves, i fill them in with white, then yellow on the side, then orange slightly on the same spot of the yellow. Once the horn was done, fill in the face with red face paint.





STEP NO.2

Once your face is all red :P some of the red will hide the "shadows" so add more black eyeshadows on the bottom of the horns and blend it well.


STEP NO.3

Once the horn and the face is done, it is time to take your patience out and create the details.
It is best if you have an example in front of you. Using a black face paint, I started to draw the shape and the outline for the rest of the details.


STEP NO.4

When you are happy and satisfied with the outline and shape, fill them in with black.


Here is the pictures that I edit the white part by adding a black scarf :P
Sorry it is messy but, that was my main aim. As for the face paint, you can see I didnt do any touch up at all :P so yes they are messy too.

* I did say that you need patience :P *



Alright lads,
that is all for today's post, it is a quick and a short one :P
Stay tuned for my next tutorial or reviews or tips.

If you have any ideas or want me to do a reviews or makeup tutorials or tips and tricks on certain product/makeup let me know :*


PS:

PS: I AM HAVING A GARAGE SALE THIS SATURDAY 
(7. 06.2014) 
FROM 11 AM -7PM 
@JL. TAMAN RADIO DALAM 6 NO 15. JAKARTA

make sure to find me at:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland



2 comments:

ofisuredii said...

gy lo face paintingnya pakai produk apa?

Unknown said...

Kerennn ceeee ,cc pake face painting apa?? Pengen beli jadinya