Monday, August 18, 2014

REVIEW: COVERMARK MOISTURE VEIL LX SPF 32 PA +++




Whats up guys?
It is one fine day today! 

I received this gorgeous product and wait, before I begin my story, how many of you heard COVERMARK before? 

I have not. 

Once KBJ (Kawaii Beauty Japan), open a registration for bloggers who would like to try this, I give this a go! Hoping it is a good quality product for my skin (oily and uneven texture). Of course I did a basic research on the brand itself. 

I never heard of COVERMARK before I did my research, so today, i am introducing you to this.
Covermark is a foundation expert from Japan that is found in Singapore. Yes it is pretty near from Indonesia. It is a combination of foundation and skin care into one product with a purpose of concealing face imperfections (one of the reason why I really want to give this a try). It also claims that it has a resistant to water and sweat and stays long on the skin.

for more information on COVERMARK, kindly click here





I did a sneak peek on my IG account, have you follow me? click here to follow! 

As you can see, the product has a fancy and elegant packaging, this is out of my expectation really, I didnt expect it would be this good! I love the texture, it is not heavy so it is perfect to be put inside my bag, it opens easily by pressing the latch on the front side. I love how it is mixed with gold colors. Here is a tip for everything: add gold to spice things up!

At the back, it is plain, which I think, is different. 
I personally would be interested if it comes at least with the shade number or name.


When you open it, it comes with the sponge, a soft, flexible and solid sponge that picks up every single particle of the powder up. I never really like using sponge but this sponge in this product is just different, it settles the product well onto my skin, it makes the blending process easy and i just love how soft it is!

The color I pick is the MN10 because it has a yellow undertone. I realized when it comes to foundation and powder, always go for the opposite undertone color from your face or follow the neck colour. So, yes! my products of foundation and powder are all yellow undertone based. 


Here is the closer look of the powder. 


It comes with the big mirror and hello! thats me and yes this was taken in the gym :P
*oops*


Here is the swatch, my very first impression when i first touched the powder was IT WAS SO SOFT AND VELVETY. It has this thick yet soft and solid texture.


I feel that each of the particles are so soft, it makes it very easy to be pick up and blend into the skin.
This product claims it has a good oil control power. 
Lets see how it does on my skin!


Now, here is me... in the gym after showering.

Why gym? Well, usually, after the gym, i always go to my dad's office.
I had to go a lot of traffic, heat *even when I am in the car, you how the heat is sometimes, ac doesnt help*, dust and more heat which usually doesnt help much with the oil excretion on my face. 

So i thought, it is perfect to test this :P
Always love testing a product under a good situation to make it valid. 

Dont be shock! I dont have a clear smooth skin and pms-ing doesnt make it better either.



Then I applied the very first layer of the powder. In terms of covering, I personally think it is medium however, it evens out my skin tone. I also realized it is super easy to blend and applied. It actually melts into the skin covering the "face demon"


I, then, decided to add another layer to really cover everything up!
I realized after the 2nd layer, yes, everything is covered and I am pretty pleased.


So lets see how long it last, shall we?
After all, a good long lasting, oil control with a great coverage powder is what i was looking for.

COVERAGE- LOVE IT
BLENDING - SUPER EASY AND LOVE IT
COLORS- MATCHED ON MY SKIN
TEXTURE- SO SOFT AND THICK, LOVE IT!
LONGEVITY- ????

Here is me at 12.15 at noon, so you know how hot it is! 


Then, going home from my dad's office.
So let me explain briefly, my dad's office isnt like any other typical office,
it has divisions including "industry" where dust and dirt are a daily battle.

Here is me after the heat and the dust at 4 pm- ish.
At this hour I realized, my skin is still matte.
I am very happy at this strength after a good 4 hours-ish, usually products doesnt stay that long on me.

Colors still the same, coverage still the same. Nothing change.


Moving on to another few hours, where I realized the skin started to get dewy around 6 PM.
I mean, it is amazing how long it is able to control the oil! a good 6 hours?! 

and only dewy looking skin after 6 hours?

Then I went out for dinner, got home at 8 pm and this was when the oil starting to be visible especially around the nose and the forehead. 


Alright, I am very pleased and happy for the OIL CONTROL and the LONGEVITY!
I also love the packaging! I keep this in my purse all time :P

COVERAGE- LOVE IT // HIGH COVERAGE
BLENDING - SUPER EASY AND LOVE IT
COLORS- MATCHED ON MY SKIN
TEXTURE- SO SOFT AND THICK, LOVE IT!
LONGEVITY- THUMBS UP!

I dont really know how to get this product in Indonesia, but if you are in Singapore, here is the complete address:

TAKASHIMAYA DEPT. STORE, 391 ORCHARD ROAD, SINGAPORE 288873
Cosmetic Dept. Lvl 1 // +65 67371746

Website:



and make sure to
find me at:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland





covermark

No comments: