Monday, September 15, 2014

DIY: FACIAL MIST (GREEN TEA AND LEMON ORANGE)




Hello my loves :*

I am so sorry for being away for too long. This is always happen whenever i go on a holiday, I will come back facing all the works and designs that i had postpone :P but I am back hoping to be routine on this very lovely blog of mine. 

And right now, i have a sore throat hahaha i am a loyal customer to a sore throat. 
I just cant eat too much fried stuff but i love fried stuff so sometimes it is worth it hahaha


Alrighty then, so today's post is about a DIY. Instead of posting about review, makeup tutorial, events, I thought why not, take a break from them but still in the beauty category, and do a DIY!
All are made from natural ingredients that you can find at home!

Believe me, if i can do this, so can you!


There will be 2 different types of DIY Facial Mist that I will be showing today and they are:
GREEN TEA & LEMON ORANGE

GREEN TEA FACIAL MIST
As we all know, Green tea has the power of antioxidants and of course can be used to treat acne. This is one of the natural way for a brighter skin but of course, it takes sometimes.
Vitamin E is really good for the skin where it repairs and protect the skin


So here are the ingredients you will need:

1. green tea
( this is what I have at home, if you want to get a more pure green tea, do so)
2. Vitamin E in capsules
3. empty spray bottle.


STEP 1.
As how you would drink your tea, steep the tea bag and wait for a few minutes.


STEP 2.
I added some ice cubes, to cool down the tea.
I mean, I dont want to spray a hot liquid onto my face right? :P


STEP 3.
Pour the tea into the bottle but make sure you leave some space for the Vit. E


STEP 4.
Cut or poke a hole on the Vit. E capsule and squeeze this baby into the bottle.
The amount of Vit.E is really up to you, you can adjust it.
I used 2-3 capsules.


LEMON ORANGE FACIAL MIST
This is for you who loves citrus-y scent hehe
Lemon and Orange are rich in Vit.C where it is also acts as an antioxidant and neutralized free radicals and reverse DNA damage. It also protects the skin and reduce sunburn.


Here are the ingredients you need:
1. Lemon
2. Orange
3. Vit. E
4. empty bottle


STEP 1.
Squeeze half a lemon into a glass.


STEP 2.
Squeeze half an orange into the same glass.


STEP 3.
Add water to your liking.


STEP 4.
Pour the liquid into the bottle, and add the Vit.E liquid.


And ta-dah!

You are done, a quick and super simple ways to get this facial mist.
I dont like to find things that are complicated, so I am sharing with you this DIY hoping you would like it too :*

Hope this DIY is useful!

Let me know other DIY you would like to see.


Come and Stalk me on:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland





2 comments:

theprettytales said...

thank you 'resep' facial mist-nya ce.. kapan2 mau nyoba ^^

Jasmine The said...

Thank you diy tipsnya (=゚ω゚)ノ mau dicoba nanti hehe