Thursday, September 18, 2014

MAKEUP TUTORIAL: FACE PAINTING- PUMPKIN KING // NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS


Hello everyone.
So I guess, my Halloween makeup tutorial comes early :D
well I did this tutorial a while back but you still can use this for halloween,
seeing so many youtubers, beauty bloggers are starting with them now, so why not i?

And... another reason is.... i am sick, i cant go anywhere so lets just do this!

This tutorial is inspired by Skully from Nightmare before Christmas.
This tutorial is really easy to do and all you need are:
1. white face paint
2. black face paint
3. brushes
4. black eyeliner pencil
5. black eyeshadow

and...

6. patience *that I barely own hahaha*


Alright, so before i start, i am the worse when it comes to capturing the steps, i tend to forgot and sometimes, i actually prefer doing makeup tutorial on videos hahah but Let me take you to the process, they are super easy.

Oh and the pictures hahaaha are a mess because I wasnt paying attention on the image and I thought this would not be any halloween tutorial at first haha :/ sowwie!


STEP 1.

Apply the white face paint all over your face, like how you would apply your foundation.
Then draw the outline of Skully look, which are:
the eye socket, lips, face dents, cracks and nose.

*Make sure you have a reference handy in your hand*



STEP 2.

Fill in the area within the outline that you drew earlier on and blend away!
To create a 3D effect, add some black eyeshadow and blend well.



STEP 3.

Make sure to fill the mouth up to your ear and blend well.


STEP 4.

Dont forget to fill in the neck area with the clown-like collar and of course fill in the eye socket.

PS: I WEAR CLOTHES IN THIS TUTORIAL hahaha

Come and Stalk me on:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland





No comments: