Wednesday, October 1, 2014

MAKEUP TUTORIAL: FACE PAINT // WEEPING ANGEL



Hey angels :*
So... I found another old pictures and yes, I did this a few months back.
I kinda decided not to post this as this is very messy and unprofessional but I dont want these to go to waste so here they are... another halloween makeup inspiration if you are looking for one.

One quick advice is to purchase a good face paint so that you have a long lasting look for the rest of the night :*



Alright without any more blabbering blabber blab haha lets jump into the tutorial.
All the process are easy and simple, the hardest part is the detailing so bear with me!


STEP 1.

Block the eyebrows before starting anything, then apply white face paint all over the face.
Make sure it is white evenly.


STEP 2.

Frown and follow the wrinkles line. 
Create the guidelines and add shadows.
Then, create the lips shape around your lips, make sure you open your mouth to measure.


STEP 3.

Create an open lips, sharp teeth and tongue.
Filled them with colors *like in the picture*
The lips was the tricky part for me, so make sure to have a reference picture so you can follow.


STEP 4.

Add more detailing on the wrinkles and blend well.



THEN YOU ARE DONE!
This is really easy if you are good with details
but as you can see, i am not but i am working on it.



So I hope you are inspired haha if you are looking for ideas this halloween.
I guess, I am obsessed making face paint or special effect makeup because,
they have their own challenges and adventures and isnt it fun turning yourself into something else for a day? :P

Well, i shall see you all at the next post :*

come and find me:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland





No comments: