Wednesday, October 1, 2014

REVIEW: GARNIER SAKURA WHITE RANGE


Hello loves!
I am here going to give you my first impression of Garnier Sakura White range.
I received the mask, facial foam, moisturizer both day and night.




GARNIER SAKURA WHITE PINKISH RADIANCE FACIAL FOAM.

The scent is lovely. All you need is a tiny pea size to lather and apply it onto your skin.
It washed the skin nicely and my skin was alright after the wash. If you are not into a fragrance kinda product, really do give this a few thoughts before purchasing. I feel my skin is clean after the usage.



GARNIER SAKURA WHITE PINKISH RADIANCE
WHITENING CREAM & SLEEPING ESSENCE

Whitening cream with the UV protection is the one you need to apply in the morning before your daily activity to protect our skin from the damaging rays. The texture is in the middle between light and heavy therefore do a good massaging and appliance so that the moisturizer is absorb into the skin. I have a very oily skin so, this product somehow doesnt help with the oil control. If you have a normal-dry skin, you might want to give this a try though.

Sleeping essence is the one you use at night and leave it overnight so that the products can work well into the skin. The texture is lightweight compare to the whitening cream and this absorb so fast into the skin leaving no sticky residue on the bed cover.




GARNIER WHITE SAKURA PINKISH RADIANCE WHITENING CREAM.

What is the difference? well my friends, this one here is more suitable for the oily skin.
Regardless the similar texture, this absorb into the skin quickly. This also contains UV protection to protect our skin :)



Last but not least, here is my sexy face before bed time trying out their GARNIER WHITE PINKISH RADIANCE INTENSIVE WHITENING MASK. The scent again it is pretty floral-ish and it was pretty watery haha rather messy on me. This is filled with the essence to help the whitening of the skin.
Leave it for a good 15 minutes and once it is done, you will feel refresh!

Thank you for reading love!


1 comment:

Paige said...

Ohh I would love to see what all of these products smell like! ^ - ^

www.thedailydollyblog.com