Friday, November 28, 2014

MAKEUP TUTORIAL: HOW TO GET A FLAWLESS COMPLEXION



Hey you lovelies!
For today, it will be a how to tutorials.
As you all know i dont have the perfect skin at all! I have scarring, pores (huge ones), acne and redness. I envy people who have a smooth silky skin *sigh* why cant i be one of the lucky ones to have that smooth silky and bright skin? but with makeup, i know it is not probably the best way but if you are in a situation that need a flawless complexion, here it is my way on how to get it!
WATCH THE TUTORIAL by scrolling down :*
Oh and just a quick reminder that if you have big bumpy acne, it wont make it smooth but it will cover the acne. Just a heads up :P incase you are wondering whether it is going to be smoothen :P


Click here for the tutorial.
* do subscribe*


So here are the products i am using, 
you dont have to follow all products in this post though, just use your favorites :*

1. BENEFIT POREFESSIONAL
2. TONY MOLY CONCEALER
3. ETUDE HOUSE COLLAGEN MOISTFULL
4. BARE MINERALS MINERAL VEIL
5. ETUDE HOUSE HIGHLIGHTER

alright!
i shall see you with my next post! and please do let me know if you have another way of getting the flawless complexion. i would love to try!

Please follow me on:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 




No comments: