Wednesday, December 3, 2014

REVIEW: KATE POWDERLESS LIQUID FOR COVER FOUNDATION


Hey you!
I have one foundation review here that I received from Kawaii Beauty Japan
*arigato! { is it correct? }*

Did you know that I have been eyeing this foundation for a decade!? Alright probably not a decade. I have been living in Malaysia for almost all of my life haha and i saw this brand, I have been wanting to purchase this but i did not. Why? I think it is because of the price. It was slightly expensive for a drugstore place BUT! i was so happy to be able to have the chance to try this out!



THE PACKAGING

I personally find this packaging is super uber cute! dont you think so?
I think it is the almost oval-ish but square shape that makes this product unique.
In terms of designs *yes i gotta put this in* I really like how simple and clean it is.
I am a fan of simplicity! I am not sure which shade i am? so if you can read japanese let me know?
I know that this is the natural color :P but still I would love to know!

The pump is also cute and i love products with pump. It is easy to use, it controls the amount of products and it is clean!


THE SWATCHES

As you can see the product comes out like any regular foundation (liquid) but as soon as it is blend into the skin, it gets dried! You dont need a powder for this.
It feels lightweight, no weird scents and it blends into the skin easily *a tiny too fast to dry though* 
It has a good coverage! medium to high actually. I prefer foundation like this so that I dont need to apply concealer haha so if you want a super full coverage, just applied twice!

I personally find this last pretty well on my oily skin. I swear I have tried a variety of foundation and only a few I can recommend and this is one of them! 

HERE ARE THE TEST ON MY SKIN
*WARNING: NO EDITED, ACNES, SCARRING, REDNESS, EVERYTHING NOT FLAWLESS AND NO MAKEUP*


So what do you think?
I personally love this foundation!
I have been wanting this and finally got it :)

I love the coverage! thats the #1 strong point of this product!
Then I love how long it last on my oily skin, then the texture and the weight that is airy!

Have you tried this?
let me know!

Please follow me on:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 




No comments: