Friday, December 5, 2014

MAKEUP TUTORIAL (SFX MAKEUP TUTORIAL) : HALF BURNED



Hello !

Lets take a turn to a more scary and gory look :* and in here, i will share with you one alternative and easy tools to create one of the special effect makeup! 
Curious? well no worries, this time, tutorial is up on my youtube channel!
You can see the alternative products to use and if you recreated this please tag me because I want to see! :)

Scroll down!






CLICK HERE FOR TUTORIAL
and subscribe!

Let me know any other tutorials you want to see my commenting below !

Please follow me on:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah banyak ya kreasi makeup fantasi kaya gini,paling gak bakat kalau disuruh dandan gini,bingung.....
Nice hasilnya,kaya luka bakar asli