Friday, January 9, 2015

HOW TO GET BRUISED WITH EYESHADOW (EASY TECHNIQUE) SPECIAL EFFECT MAKEUP TUTORIAL



Hello my frosty cupcakes!
Craving for one hahah anyhoo, 
I have one easy sfx tutorial on my youtube video :D As you know that i created one of this how to for femaledailynetwork using face paint, but here, i decided to use eyeshadow :) Something easier for you to find. I know this is an old post if you are a subscriber to my youtube channel but if you are not then this is new. I love doing special effect makeup and i love to share on how to get them with your daily makeup. I am all about sharing and giving out easy, quick and practical tips that you can get in here!

Well without further a do and without having me to blabber even more, 
Scroll down to watch and join!

psst.. i do my daily makeup routine as usual and skip one eye look for this tutorial.
I am using Coastal Scents 120 palette three



CLICK HERE FOR TUTORIAL!
AND DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE :)

and here for the giveaway!

Please follow me on:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 

ps: let me know what do you want me to review, do a tutorial or give you tips on!


No comments: