Monday, January 12, 2015

MARSALA COLOR PANTONE 2015 MAKEUP TUTORIAL INSPIRED


FIRST! IGNORE MY BABY HAIR HAHA this is what happened when you have hair loss and the hair grows back sigh, tried to spray it with hairspray so it sits but i think i might need a stronger hold hairspray, anyone can recommend? SECOND, ignore the skin! breaking out haha again, any skincare recommendation?
Anyhoo! I saw the color pantone for 2015 and I LOVE IT! it is called Marsala basically this is a red tone brown like a brick red? i am so bad in describing but it is a reddish brown colors and I thought i have to do this easy eye look using this color! so without further a do, lets scroll down to watch!
Products used:

1. anastasia beverly hills dipbrow pomade in dark brown and soft brown
2. sariayu 25th anniversary palette for the red brown colors.
3. falsies- no brand
4. eyeliner - maybelline


Alright so who wants to watch the video tutorial?
it is easy and yes you are all pretty much can tell that my tutorials are basic *i tried* because i want every beginner in makeup to be able to follow these basic steps, if you would like a private course makeup from me, let me know :*

Click here to watch and dont forget to subscribe!

Please follow me on:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 

ps: let me know what do you want me to review, do a tutorial or give you tips on!