Friday, February 20, 2015

HOW TO APPLY FALSE LASHES (STEP BY STEP)


Hey girl hey! Whats up!? So i know a lot of you are a pro when it comes to falsies but here i am trying to help my beginner babies in makeup how to apply falsies. Again i try to make the video as practical and basic as possible but if you still dont get it, i shall open a private class specialized in eye makeup :D how about that? anyhoo, scroll down to watch!


Products used: 

1. Eyelash curler - no brand
2. Benefit cosmetics Mascara
3. Sariayu pencil eyeliner
4. Lashes- no brand (natural type)
5. Scissors
6. Lash glue - robutan
7. Silkygirl liquid eyeliner


Here is a picture before and after ;)



Now if you want to see how to apply them, click here!
dont forget to click subscribe! sorry this is a short one but it is all in the video.

Please follow me on:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 

If you would like to contact me on sponsors/ partnership/ endorsement/ collaboration/ makeup service, kindly find me here:
muses.wonderland@yahoo.com

and my social media:
twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 







No comments: