Monday, February 23, 2015

SARIAYU COLOR TREND 2015 INSPIRASI PAPUA MAKEUP TUTORIAL

cara mengaplikasikan eyeshadow berwarna ke mata

Hello! so i wanted to show you a natural look but i shall put that on hold because i have something colorful for you! A great way to start a Monday eh? and guess what the color is blue! irony ? hahah well i didnt think of it until like a few seconds ago while i type this :P This tutorial is created by the new color trend 2015 by Sariayu Martha Tilaar inspirasi Papua.
As you may have known that this range comes in 3 different colors and i decided to buy the third color and do a tutorial on it. I did a review on the new color trend so if you want to read it, click here.

Otherwise, if you want to see my own interpretation of the colors onto my eyes by watching the makeup tutorial, click here.


Dont forget to subscribe!

I know there are alot of beauty bloggers who have done this look before but hey! this is my technique, my way of applying eyeshadow to my tiny eyes and i hope you enjoy this!



Have a great Monday!

If you would like to contact me on sponsors/ partnership/ endorsement/ collaboration/ makeup service, kindly find me here:
muses.wonderland@yahoo.com

and my social media:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland