Monday, August 3, 2015

COLORFUL NEON MAKEUP TUTORIAL WITH URBAN DECAY ELECTRIC PALETTE

Colorful neon makeup tutorial with Urban Decay Electric Palette using red, yellow, orange, blue and green neon colors. A super pigmented neon colors with an amazing blending ability to make the cool and warm colors blend in together.

Yas people! The theme of this month's look is NEON! Are you excited? because i am!
Let's start with a colorful neon eye makeup with Urban Decay Electric Palette and yes, i will be using a lot of cool and warm color within the palette on the eyes! While it is still summer i thought, why not neon? A mixture of yellow, orange and red with green and blue from Urban Decay Electric Palette.
If you didnt realized, i love colorful eye looks as much as i love my neutral colors. I decided to go for neon and girl, i have never been so happy in my life! Just look at those colors!

The Urban Decay Electric Palette has a high pigmentation of neon colors and they are very easy to blend! I am so glad i purchased this even when it cost a lot to my wallet hahaha Anyway, the tutorial is up on my youtube channel because it is easier so scroll down to click the link.

Colorful neon makeup tutorial with Urban Decay Electric Palette using red, yellow, orange, blue and green neon colors. A super pigmented neon colors with an amazing blending ability to make the cool and warm colors blend in together.

Click here to watch!
*watch it, like it and subscribe!*

If you are interested in a self makeup, i am open for a few private classes, of course, i will be the one who teach you and shared with my own tips and tricks for you, let me know! oh and if you would like to see a video of me doing my makeup for another person, let me know too!
-------------------------------------
If you want to contact me for,
 brand sponsors/ brand partnership/ endorsement/ collaboration/ makeup service/ makeup class/ makeup demo/ hair styling, kindly email:
muses.wonderland@yahoo.com

and my social media:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @museswonderland 
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 



No comments: