Wednesday, March 15, 2017

BCL SKIN FLAT SERIES PORE FILLING CC GEL #LIGHT BEIGE, PORE CAMOUFLAGE POWDER AND PERFECT PORE COVER MATTE & SMOOTH REVIEW AND SWATCHES


Alrighty babes, what do we have here? a whole series from BCL SKIN FLAT series to get that flawless and smooth complexion. Who doesnt want it? With a very three easy steps, you can achieve that! We are going to break down the Pore filling cc gel, pore concealer and loose powder. I have an oily skin, big pores, acnes and scarring well basically i dont have a smooth texture on my face so i think my face and skin is the appropriate media to try them out :)


BCL SKIN FLAT SERIES: PORE FILLING CC GEL IN LIGHT BEIGE

First, this is a CC Gel. It is a beauty serum, base makeup, foundation and powder altogether in one tube! It contains SPF and it has a matte results on the skin. I realized that, the texture is rather thick therefore you do need time to blend it into your skin but the result feels smooth and it does cover and even out the skin tone. I dont think it covers my pores that well but it does brighten and even out the skin. The shades match perfectly well for my skin color. I realized that there is no strong scent or any fragrance in this product which I think, this should be safe if you have a sensitive skin. It feels lightweight on my face and even though it takes sometimes to settle into the skin, but as soon as it dries, it turns matte and smooth.



BCL SKIN FLAT SERIES: PERFECT PORE COVER MATTE AND SMOOTH

This is a concealer that works as a primer I think. Not only it covers the redness but it also smoothen the skin surface. I think this helps with the skin texture more than the CC Gel. You can use the applicator but i prefer to use my sponge or finger (make sure it is clean) so that the product really absorb into the pores and mattifies it. I realized the texture is thicker compare to the CC Gel but of course this has a higher coverage and higher ability to even out uneven skin texture. Once it absorbs and settles into the skin it becomes matte and smooth. I dont recall any odd scent and infact i think it is fragrance free! 


BCL SKIN FLAT SERIES: CC PORE CAMOUFLAGE POWDER IN 01

When it comes with loose powder, i can never ever wear it on its own, however i love loose powder because it gives a very natural finish on my skin. Loose powder is the product i go for to set my base makeup. BCL Skin Flat loose powder series has the ability to give that smooth and healthy complexion on the skin. No fragrance smell and it comes with the puff!


As you can see picture below, is the comparison between with and without. I personally think the result of these products are flawless and effortlessly natural. It covers my pores, my acnes and uneven skin tone.




If you are looking for a very natural finish result, you can give these three products a try. I personally love the loose powder because it is very easy to blend and absorb into the skin quickly. It sets the complexion becomes matte and smooth.

Here are the pricelist:

BCL Skin Flat CC Gel RP 219.900
Pore Concealer RP 179.900 
Loose Powder RP 238.900. 

You can get a RP 50.000 OFF 
with a min. purchase of RP 200.000/transaction with 
KBAFEEGY

---------------------------------

If there is any question regarding the post, let me know in the comment section below :)

or 

If you want to contact me for,
 brand sponsors/ brand partnership/ endorsement/ makeup service/ makeup class/ makeup demo/ hair styling, kindly email:
muses.wonderland@yahoo.com

and my social media:

twitter: @museswonderland
instagram @feegyyy
like my FB page: Muses Wonderland
Youtube channel: Muses Wonderland 




No comments: